Thursday, May 12, 2011

DAY 69 - Where to?






The Blogger had a major breakdown two days ago that all blogs yesterday world-wide were lost and we could not put any post until a few minutes ago. I have to re-write my two blogs now in Charleston airport, South Carolina. Hope I can post that before I get on board. If not, I try again when we are in Chicago airport.

You can subscribe to my podcast feed here:http://feeds.feedburner.com/discipler123

You may choose to follow my first blog which I started in July 2009:http://bishopsilas.blogspot.com/
(Please click the link above now for I have a wonderful experience
in Calgary with Michelle yesterday, with lots of photos too)


Today's Reading: Luke 3

Please read Luke 3 and listen to what the Lord Jesus Christ would like to tell you before reading my Spiritual Journal below. If you would like to learn a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method you may click this link directly for the method: Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf.


Please click this link to worship with us - Holy Spirit Come Fill This Place


Please click this link to read Luke 3:

The word of God came to John son of Zechariah in the desert. He went into all the country around the Jordan, preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins. Luke 3: 2 - 3


What I received from Jesus today is: Where to?

When the word of God came to John and he knew where to preach and did the work for God. Do we have the word of God daily. If we have, do we know where to go to do God's work daily?

Yesterday morning was a very good example of this "where to". Bishop Sandy and his wife Gigi, Bishop Philip John's wife Claudia, Bishop Doc Loomis, Michelle and I were having breakfast in the hotel cafe and Claudia talked to a waitress and knew that she was not well. She got this opportunity and had all of us to pray for her. You can see in the picture a good example of what I got in this picture: Where to?

Are you open and ready for the "where to" that Jesus prepares for you?


Dear Lord Jesus,
Show us where to do your work and help us to be willing to do it. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.


Please click this link to worship with us - Holy Spirit Rain Down


The sermon "The power is from within" by Rev. Eric Liddell(Chariots of Fire)

No comments:

十個得醫治,一個回來感恩!!

  楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos, October 16, 2022: https://youtu.be/Mp0-JPx4Vac https://youtu.be/MyO6...