Friday, May 13, 2011

DAY 70 - Holy Spirit Is Your Only Hope to Win Satan!




The Blogger had a major breakdown two days ago that all blogs yesterday world-wide were lost and we could not put any post until a few minutes ago. I have to re-write my two blogs now in Charleston airport, South Carolina. Hope I can post that before I get on board. If not, I try again when we are in Chicago airport.

You can subscribe to my podcast feed here:http://feeds.feedburner.com/discipler123

You may choose to follow my first blog which I started in July 2009:http://bishopsilas.blogspot.com/
(Please click the link above now for I have a wonderful experience
in Calgary with Michelle yesterday, with lots of photos too)


Today's Reading: Luke 4

Please read Luke 4 and listen to what the Lord Jesus Christ would like to tell you before reading my Spiritual Journal below. If you would like to learn a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method you may click this link directly for the method: Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf.


Please click this link to worship with us - Holy Spirit Come Fill This Place


Please click this link to read Luke 4:

"The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor." Luke 4: 18 - 19; Isaiah 61 : 1- 2


What I received from Jesus today is the second part of yesterday's message. What I got yesterday was "where to?". John the Baptist was anointed by the Holy Spirit so he knew where to go to do God's work. Jesus as prophesied by Isaiah as the Messiah was anointed by the Holy Spirit so Satan could not block Him from doing God's work by the three temptations.

What I received today in Charleston airport is a new message I have never thought before. We would never know "where to" or even if we know "where to" we do not have the willingness to go to that designated place and time to do God's work. We need to be filled by the Holy Spirit just as how Jesus was filled(Luke 4:1) that we can win Satan. We can never win Satan! Only if we are filled by the Holy Spirit for only God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit can win Satan not us. Holy Spirit is our only hope!


Dear Holy Spirit,
Fill us and anoint us that we can know where to and when to do God's work to preach good news to the poor, to bring freedom to the oppressed, to open the eyes of the blind and to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor.. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.


Please click this link to worship with us - Holy Spirit Rain Down


The sermon "The power is from within" by Rev. Eric Liddell(Chariots of Fire)

No comments:

主一出手,風浪止住,平靜了!

  大齋期四十日 "破。立"每日靈修,請按下面連結: http://breakbuild.blogspot.com/   楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos,...