Wednesday, May 25, 2011

DAY 82 - Men Highly Valued, God Detested! (Cantonese podcast click here)




You can subscribe to my podcast feed here:http://feeds.feedburner.com/discipler123

You may choose to follow my first blog which I started in July 2009:http://bishopsilas.blogspot.com/
(You also can find podcasts in Cantonese and English in this link)


Today's Reading: Luke 16

Please read Luke 16 and listen to what the Lord Jesus Christ would like to tell you before reading my Spiritual Journal below. If you would like to learn a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method you may click this link directly for the method:Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf.


Please click this link to worship with us - Open The Eyes of My Heart


Please click this link to read Luke 16:
Jesus said to them, "You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of men, but God knows your hearts. What is highly valued among men is detestable in God's sight. Luke 16: 15


What I received from Jesus today is: Men highly valued, God detested!

It's all about how we use our money and our lifestyle in our earthly life! See how Jesus talked about the dishonest steward and the rich man in hell.

It's all about how the steward wasting the owner's possessions. Are we wasting God's possessions like the dishonest steward? Are you spending what you have "wisely" so that you will not be accused by God at the end of your earthly life of wasting His possessions?

Do you like the rich man always dress in the most expensive clothes and live luxury every day? And you ignore the need of those people like Lazarus and keep your money only to your own spending?

This is a "reality" check of our lifestyle and how we use our money. If you got what the Holy Spirit is doing now in your life then your lifestyle and the way you spend your money will be changed forever starting today. If nothing changed after you read this post then you got to be very careful because one day you will be accountable to how you use what you got from the Lord. Remember, everything we have is from the Lord. We have nothing if the Lord does not give us something!

Money and lifestyle is the challenge for you today! Jesus challenged my way of spending money and lifestyle today and I've got a lot to change starting today!

Dear Lord Jesus,
Help us to change our way of money spending and lifestyle and be transformed into your likeness. We know that we need to live a lifestyle of Christlikeness but we are weak to do so. Help us Lord Jesus! In Jesus name we pray. Amen.

**Sorry that I can't publish this blog at 1:21a.m. but 8:50a.m.. You need to pray for me once you can't see my daily post at 1:21a.m.. There are only two reasons: 1. I am "deadly" tired and cannot do anything. 2. The internet got a problem.

I couldn't do that two days ago on Sunday because I had been working from 8a.m. to 1a.m. , 17 hours strict last Sunday because of our 15th Anniversary Concert at Chan's Centre. Yesterday I couldn't do it because I was working 13 hours strict with AGM at night and going to the airport to pick up Rev. Dr. Terry Walling and went home at mid-night.


Please click this link to worship with us - Change My Heart O God

No comments:

主一出手,風浪止住,平靜了!

  大齋期四十日 "破。立"每日靈修,請按下面連結: http://breakbuild.blogspot.com/   楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos,...