Tuesday, June 7, 2011

DAY 95 - Difference Between Filling or Lying!



You can subscribe to my podcast feed here:http://feeds.feedburner.com/discipler123

You may choose to follow my first blog which I started in July 2009:http://bishopsilas.blogspot.com/

(You also can find podcasts in Cantonese and English in this link)



Today's Reading: Acts 5

Please read Acts 5 and listen to what the Lord Jesus Christ would like to tell you before reading my Spiritual Journal below. If you would like to learn a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method you may click this link directly for the method:Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf.


Please click this link to worship with us - We Fall Down


Please click this link to read Acts 5:

At that moment she fell down at his feet and died. Then the young men came in and, finding her dead, carried her out and buried her beside her husband.
Acts 5: 10

The apostles left the Sanhedrin, rejoicing because they had been counted worthy of suffering disgrace for the Name. Acts 5: 41

What I received from Jesus today is: Difference between filling by the Holy Spirit and lying to the Holy Spirit!

Well, the difference is very clear: death if lying to the Holy Spirit, healing power, joy, no fear, daily teaching and proclaiming the good news that JESUS IS LORD!

Please go to my original blog today for I have a very, very important sharing there. You can find the click at the top of this post.

No podcast for a while for I need to get my laptop to the Apple store to fix some major problem when I come back to Vancouver from London this Saturday.

Dear Holy Spirit,
Help us to ask for your filling daily that we can be anointed to do your Kingdom work without fear but with joy, faith and power. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.


Please click this link to worship with us - Here I Am Lord



The sermon "The power is from within" by Rev. Eric Liddell(Chariots of Fire)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

This looks like a very nice place! I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.
Cheap flights to China |
Cheap flights to Manila |
Cheap flights to Hong Kong |

不要被困難及災難拆散夫婦的關係!

  楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos, October 16, 2022: https://youtu.be/Mp0-JPx4Vac https://youtu.be/MyO6...