Friday, June 10, 2011

DAY 98 - The Importance of the Laying on of Hands



You can subscribe to my podcast feed here:http://feeds.feedburner.com/discipler123

You may choose to follow my first blog which I started in July 2009:http://bishopsilas.blogspot.com/

(You also can find podcasts in Cantonese and English in this link)


Please go to the link above to read an important sharing and wonderful photos in my original blog: Devotion on Fire


Today's Reading: Acts 8

Please read Acts 8 and listen to what the Lord Jesus Christ would like to tell you before reading my Spiritual Journal below. If you would like to learn a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method you may click this link directly for the method:Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf.


Please click this link to worship with us - Beautiful One (Tim Huges)


Please click this link to read Acts 8:
What I received from Jesus today is: The importance of the laying on of hands

So many Christians do not understand the importance of the laying on of hands. There were so many opportunities his week during the International Alpha that Christians were being prayed with the laying on of hands. Actually the origin of "Confirmation" service is from this chapter and later Acts 19.

For the past 20 years I have been prayed by so many Christian leaders by laying on of hands because I know the importance of this. Every time I sense from the Holy Spirit that I need that pray from someone than I'll go and ask for the laying on of hands prayer. I have rarely seen someone baptised by Holy Spirit not by laying on of hands. So, I sincerely hope and pray that you would consider to ask for suitable Christian leaders to pray for you by the laying on of hands. Not just one time, but many times as moved and guided by the Holy Spirit.

Come, Holy Spirit, Come,
Help us to cherish the opportunity of being pray for by your servants by the laying on of hands. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.


Please click this link to watch my sharing today at Holy Trinity Brompton in front of more than 100 Archbishops and bishops:


Please click this link to worship with us - Consuming Fire



The sermon "The power is from within" by Rev. Eric Liddell(Chariots of Fire)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very interesting. I had seen it many times yet not felt the urge to blog on it. When you blogged, it made interesting reading.
Cheap flights to Harare |
cheap flights to Dubai |

誰能使我們與基督的愛隔絕呢?

  大齋期四十日 "破。立"每日靈修,請按下面連結: http://breakbuild.blogspot.com/   楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos,...