Thursday, July 7, 2011

DAY 125 - Let Jesus to lord you! (請按此處收聼廣東話Cantonese podcast click here)



You can subscribe to my podcast feed here:http://feeds.feedburner.com/discipler123


You may choose to follow my first blog which I started in July 2009:http://bishopsilas.blogspot.com/



Today's Reading: Romans 7

Please read Romans 7 and listen to what the Lord Jesus Christ would like to tell you before reading my Spiritual Journal below. If you would like to learn a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method you may click this link directly for the method:Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf.


Please click this link to worship with us - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)


Please click this link to read Romans 7:

But I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. Romans 7: 23

So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God's law, but in the sinful nature a slave to the law of sin. Romans 7: 25

What I heard from Jesus today is: Let Jesus to lord you!

So many people even Christians are prisoners of sin. Lots of time we just cannot get out of some bad habits or sins. We confess and then we commit again, then we confess and we commit again and is like an unending story of our life. This situation make lots of people discouraged and do not want to make effort to change any more.

Paul gave us a key word to think of - slave. We are either slave to God's law or slave to the law of sin. Have you thought about that before? We want to be God, we want to be the Boss but in fact we are not God or can not be the Boss! Do you want to be a slave to God or a slave to sin?
You call Jesus as Lord and what kind of Lord is that is He can't lord you? We are being lord by so many things like: money, power, lust, fame, TV, computer ... Is Jesus Christ our Lord just a polite title for you to call Him or is it a real relationship between Jesus and you?

Dear Lord Jesus,
Help us to follow you as our King, our Lord and our Savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.



Please click this link to worship with us - All to Jesus I Surrender



The sermon "The power is from within" by Rev. Eric Liddell(Chariots of Fire)


No comments:

因爲你專心跟從主,能趕走最強的敵人!

  楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos, October 16, 2022: https://youtu.be/Mp0-JPx4Vac https://youtu.be/MyO6...