Wednesday, August 3, 2011

DAY 152 - Do You Aware of Satan's Schemes?(請按此處收聼廣東話Cantonese podcast click here)




You can subscribe to my podcast feed here:http://feeds.feedburner.com/discipler123


You may choose to follow my first blog which I started in July 2009:http://bishopsilas.blogspot.com/



Today's Reading: 2 Corinthians 2

Please read 2 Corinthians 2 and listen to what the Lord Jesus Christ would like to tell you before reading my Spiritual Journal below. If you would like to learn a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method you may click this link directly for the method:Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf.


Please click this link to worship with us - I Will Run to You


Please click this link to read 2 Corinthians 2:

If you forgive anyone, I also forgive him. And what I have forgiven - if there was anything to forgive - I have forgiven in the sight of Christ for your sake, in order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes. 2 Corinthians 2: 10-11

What I heard from Jesus today is: Do you aware of Satan's schemes?

Satan's schemes according to what Paul wrote in this chapter is to lead people to step into the "mine-field" of unforgiven so that they would be dragged into distress, grieve, hatred, bitterness, excessive sorrow and depression.

Satan's schemes is to take away the fragrance of the knowing of Christ and that we can not spread that fragrance but instead to spread the smell of hatred, bitterness, depression and darkness(v. 14).

Do you still have someone you can not forgive? If you have, in the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord I urge you to ask for Jesus help and for His blood to cover you so that you can forgive.

Dear Lord Jesus,
Help us not to be caught by the Spirit of unforgiving and to have the heart to forgive. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.



Please click this link to worship with us - Trading My Sorrow


The sermon "The power is from within" by Rev. Eric Liddell(Chariots of Fire)


No comments:

因爲你專心跟從主,能趕走最強的敵人!

  楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos, October 16, 2022: https://youtu.be/Mp0-JPx4Vac https://youtu.be/MyO6...