Saturday, August 27, 2011

DAY 176 - Enjoy The Partnership in The Gospel!(請按此處收聼廣東話Cantonese podcast click here)




You can subscribe to my podcast feed here:http://feeds.feedburner.com/discipler123

You may choose to follow my first blog which I started in July 2009:http://bishopsilas.blogspot.com/

Today's Reading: Philippians 1

Please read Philippians 1 and listen to what the Lord Jesus Christ would like to tell you before reading my Spiritual Journal below. If you would like to learn a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method you may click this link directly for the method:Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf.


Please click this link to worship with us - Hosanna


Please click this link to read Philippians 1 :
I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. Philippians 1: 3-6


What I heard from Jesus today is: Enjoy the partnership in the Gospel!

Every time I read Paul's letter I felt the joy and security he had because of his partnership with Christ and with other leaders. How blessed he was to have so many partners in the Gospel. I think Paul used lots of time to pray for his partners for he had many.

How about you? How do you enjoy the partnership in the Gospel? How many partners have you got? How do you pray for them? Do you enjoy the partnership? Can you start to pray for more partners in the Gospel today?

Dear Lord Jesus,
Help us to know that you have prepared enough partners in the Gospel for us. Lead us to them and make us to enjoy everyday because of those partnership. In Jesus Name we pray. Amen.


Please click this link to worship with us - We Fall Down


The sermon "The power is from within" by Rev. Eric Liddell(Chariots of Fire)

No comments:

主一出手,風浪止住,平靜了!

  大齋期四十日 "破。立"每日靈修,請按下面連結: http://breakbuild.blogspot.com/   楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos,...