Friday, September 9, 2011

DAY 189 - Where Is Your Silas And Timothy? (請按此處收聼廣東話Cantonese podcast click here)


You can subscribe to my podcast feed here:http://feeds.feedburner.com/discipler123

You may choose to follow my first blog which I started in July 2009:http://bishopsilas.blogspot.com/

Today's Reading: 2 Thessalonians 1

Please read 2 Thessalonians 1 and listen to what the Lord Jesus Christ would like to tell you before reading my Spiritual Journal below. If you would like to learn a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method you may click this link directly for the method:Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf.


Please click this link to worship with us - The Potter's Hand



Please click this link to read 2 Thessalonians 1:
To the church of the Thessalonians in God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 2 Thessalonians 1: 1


What I heard from Jesus today is: Where is your Silas and Timothy?

Paul raised up Silas and Timothy in his second missionary journey to have a total paradigm shift through team ministry. God moved him to a new level to raise up apprentices so that a movement of multiplication could happened. Jesus reminds me of the coach and apprentice model:
I do You watch
I do You help
You do I help
You do I watch

You do Your apprentice watches
You do .........

We need to be part of Jesus' movement of multiplication and we need to find and train our Silas and Timothy. Where is your ministry team? Where is your Silas and Timothy?


Dear Lord Jesus,
Help us to raise up more leaders to experience the power of your movement of multiplication. In Jesus Name we pray. Amen.


Please click this link to worship with us - You Raise Me Up




The sermon "The power is from within" by Rev. Eric Liddell(Chariots of Fire)


No comments:

主一出手,風浪止住,平靜了!

  大齋期四十日 "破。立"每日靈修,請按下面連結: http://breakbuild.blogspot.com/   楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos,...