Friday, September 16, 2011

DAY 196 - I Don't Like Your Instructions! (請按此處收聼廣東話Cantonese podcast click here)


You can subscribe to my podcast feed here:http://feeds.feedburner.com/discipler123

You may choose to follow my first blog which I started in July 2009:http://bishopsilas.blogspot.com/

Today's Reading: 1 Timothy 5

Please read 1 Timothy 5 and listen to what the Lord Jesus Christ would like to tell you before reading my Spiritual Journal below. If you would like to learn a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method you may click this link directly for the method:Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf.


Please click this link to worship with us - Breathe




Please click this link to read 1 Timothy 5:

I charge you, in the sight of God and Christ Jesus and the elect angels, to keep these instructions without partiality, and to do nothing out of favoritism. 1 Timothy 5:21


What I heard from Jesus today is: I don't like your instructions!

It is not easy to receive instructions. Let me give you a challenge, is there anyone in your life who can give you those instructions as Paul did in these few chapters and you are willing to listen? I don't think so! We are in a very special time in history that nobody is listening to anybody! Lots of people including Christian leaders are not faithful, available nor teachable! We really need more FAT people: faithful, available and teachable!

Do you know what Jesus wants to tell you today?

Dear Lord Jesus,
Help us to learn, listen and obey your instructions. In Jesus Name we pray. Amen.


Please click this link to worship with us - As The Deer



The sermon "The power is from within" by Rev. Eric Liddell(Chariots of Fire)


No comments:

誰能使我們與基督的愛隔絕呢?

  大齋期四十日 "破。立"每日靈修,請按下面連結: http://breakbuild.blogspot.com/   楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos,...