Sunday, October 30, 2011

DAY 241 - If Ephesus Could Fall, You Also Will! (請按此處收聼廣東話Cantonese podcast click here)




You can subscribe to my podcast feed here:http://feeds.feedburner.com/discipler123

You may choose to follow my first blog which I started in July 2009:http://bishopsilas.blogspot.com/

Today's Reading: Revelation 2

Please read Revelation 2 and listen to what the Lord Jesus Christ would like to tell you before reading my Spiritual Journal below. If you would like to learn a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method you may click this link directly for the method:Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf.


Please click this link to worship with us - Power of Your Love

Chinese praise song - 全因為你 All Because of You

Please click this link to read Revelation 2
Revelation 2: 4-5



What I heard from Jesus today is: If Ephesus could fall, you also will!

I would like you to read Acts 19: 1 - 20: 38 to remind yourself of how Paul established perhaps the strongest church in Early Church and that is the church of Ephesus. Paul, in his second missionary, found the lecture hall of Tyrannus and started the first training school for missionaries. Most of the first batch of missionaries in the Early Church were from this school. You can also see how intimate and close was Paul to the leaders of Ephesus.

But, many years later, John gave them a message to call them to repent because they forsaken their first love. What really happened? What does that means by forsaken of their first love? I am quite sure it means the daily intimate personal relationship with Jesus, the micro stage of discipleship development! I have seen too many clergy and leaders including myself felt into this trap strategically set by the Deceiver. More study, more work, more service, more... might not help you to be more closer to Christ doing His Kingdom work! It's the being not the doing my friend! Don't step into the "doing" trap. With the "being" you will know and bear an example of the "doing". Without the "being" you will become a dangerous weapon to be used by the Deceiver to destroy God's servants and His works! Watch out my dear brothers and sisters!

If the church of Ephesus could fall, you and I are will fall sooner or later unless we do not lose our first love to Jesus!

Dear Lord Jesus,
Help us to love you more day by day that we won't fall like the Ephesians. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.



Please click this link to worship with us - I Love You Lord

祢讓我生命改變

Chinese praise song - I Love You, My Lord 我爱你 我主耶稣


The sermon "The power is from within" by Rev. Eric Liddell(Chariots of Fire)


No comments:

不要被困難及災難拆散夫婦的關係!

  楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos, October 16, 2022: https://youtu.be/Mp0-JPx4Vac https://youtu.be/MyO6...