Saturday, December 10, 2011

DAY 281 - Only Part of The Truth! (請按此處收聼廣東話Cantonese podcast click here)


Please click this link for the official announcement from AMiAs of the recent transition:




You can subscribe to my podcast feed here:http://feeds.feedburner.com/discipler123

You may choose to follow my first blog which I started in July 2009:http://bishopsilas.blogspot.com/

Today's Reading: Genesis 20

Please read Genesis 20 and listen to what the Lord Jesus Christ would like to tell you before reading my Spiritual Journal below. If you would like to learn a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method you may click this link directly for the method:Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf.


Please click this link to worship with us - Bless the Lord My Soul (Taize song)

Chinese praise song - 我知誰掌管明天I Know Who Hold The Future

Please click this link to read Genesis 20

Abraham replied, "I said to myself, 'There is surely no fear of God in this place, and they will kill me because of my wife.' Besides, she really is my sister, the daughter of my father though not of my mother; and she became my wife. And when God had me wander from my father's household, I said to her, 'This is how you can show your love to me: Everywhere we go, say of me, "He is my brother."'". Genesis 20: 11-13


What I received from Jesus today is: Only part of the truth!

Abraham told people part of the truth because of his own fear to be killed by someone. Part of the truth nearly brought king Abimelech and all his people died because God said so. Whose fault was that? That was because of Abraham's fear! Why? Because Abraham did not trust God totally!

Do you trust God totally? Do you trust Him that He is going to protect you and provide everything for you?

The only way to solve the present crisis of AMiAs is just one word "TRUST"!

I trust God is leading us to a new page after the past ten years of AMiAs "New Exodus" journey. I trust our three founding Primates, Archbishop Emmanuel Kolini, Archbishop Moses Tay and Archbishop Yong Ping Chung who are helping and leading us as our new "Spiritual Oversight". I trust Bishop Chuck Murphy's leadership to make suitable and needed decision with our House of Bishops to leave Rwanda in God's time. I trust the Network Leadership Team of ACiC and our Network Leader, Rev. Peter Klenner to give us the "transparency" and leadership we need in this important moment of our new page to give us the truth and not part of the truth that we know what is really happening.

Who do you trust in this time of transition of AMiAs? Do you trust this is an act of God?

Dear Lord Jesus,
Help us to trust you and your servants and that we will not be fearful to give only part of the truth . In Jesus name we pray. Amen.


Please click this link to worship with us - The Holy City

祢讓我生命改變

Chinese praise song - 祢讓我生命改變 You Transform My Life

Pray for our retired primates who are giving us spiritual oversight and our chairman bishop:
The Most Rev. Emmanuel Kolini (Freda)

The Most Rev. Moses Tay (Cynthia)

The Most Rev. Yong Ping Chung (Julia)

The Rt. Rev. Chuck Murphy, III (Margaret)


The sermon "The power is from within" by Rev. Eric Liddell(Chariots of Fire)


No comments:

誰能使我們與基督的愛隔絕呢?

  大齋期四十日 "破。立"每日靈修,請按下面連結: http://breakbuild.blogspot.com/   楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos,...