Saturday, December 31, 2011

DAY 302 - Don't Hide God Behind Your Back! (請按此處收聼廣東話Cantonese podcast click here)




Please click this link for the official announcement from AMiAs of the recent transition:




You can subscribe to my podcast feed here:http://feeds.feedburner.com/discipler123

You may choose to follow my first blog which I started in July 2009:http://bishopsilas.blogspot.com/

Today's Reading: Genesis 41

Please read Genesis 41 and listen to what the Lord Jesus Christ would like to tell you before reading my Spiritual Journal below. If you would like to learn a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method you may click this link directly for the method:Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf.


Please click this link to worship with us - Worthy Is The Lamb
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR4CCLnmf1Q&feature=related


Chinese praise song - 全因為你 All Because of You

Please click this link to read Genesis 41

Then Pharaoh said to Joseph, "Since God has made all this known to you, there is no one so discerning and wise as you. You shall be in charge of my palace, and all my people are to submit to your orders. Only with respect to the throne will I be greater than you." Genesis 41: 39-40

What I received from Jesus today is: Don't hide God behind your back!

How can you hide God behind your back? Nonsense! Impossible!
Well, let me challenge you, if you were Joseph would you have the courage to name God as your original source of wisdom? Have you thought this Pharaoh who did not know God could say, "I want you to help me. Don't pull your God to press me. How dare you name him three times. Stop making excuses, I know what you want to do to deceive me. Just tell me what my dream is and I will spare your life."

It was impossible for Pharaoh to raise Joseph to rule Egypt right after he listened to Joseph's interpretation of his dream. I think the only reason to explain this happening is because Joseph was willing to honor God first and name Him first. He was not afraid of anything because he just did what he was told by God.

How often do we have the courage or to catch that opportunity to name God. Often when we do that we will be accused of "hard sell"! Yes, if God do not want you to name Him and you name Him that is not only "hard sell" but you are "misusing God's name"(The third one in the Ten Commandments, Exodus 20: 7).

Be courageous, don't hide God behind your back! And, don't even think that you can hide God behind your back!


Dear Lord Jesus,
Help us to be courageous to honor your name and not ours. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.



Please click this link to worship with us - Your Name
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=othYj8jWSwc

祢讓我生命改變

Chinese praise song - 因主的名 Because of His Name

Pray for our retired primates who are giving us spiritual oversight and our chairman bishop:
The Most Rev. Emmanuel Kolini (Freda)

The Most Rev. Moses Tay (Cynthia)

The Most Rev. Yong Ping Chung (Julia)

The Rt. Rev. Chuck Murphy, III (Margaret)


The sermon "The power is from within" by Rev. Eric Liddell(Chariots of Fire)


No comments:

誰能使我們與基督的愛隔絕呢?

  大齋期四十日 "破。立"每日靈修,請按下面連結: http://breakbuild.blogspot.com/   楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos,...