Wednesday, February 1, 2012

DAY 334 - Follow Your Angel!(請按此處收聼廣東話Cantonese podcast click here)





Please click this link for the official announcement from AMiAs of the recent transition:




You can subscribe to my podcast feed here:http://feeds.feedburner.com/discipler123

You may choose to follow my first blog which I started in July 2009:http://bishopsilas.blogspot.com/

Today's Reading: Exodus 23

Please read Exodus 23 and listen to what the Lord Jesus Christ would like to tell you before reading my Spiritual Journal below. If you would like to learn a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method you may click this link directly for the method:Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf.



Please click this link to worship with us - Power of Your Love
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga6Qtxzd6vk&feature=related

Chinese praise song - 如鷹展翅上騰 - Soar on Wings Like an Eagle


Please click this link to read Exodus 23


"See, I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared. Pay attention to him and listen to what he says. Do not rebel against him, he will not forgive your rebellion, since my Name is in him. If you listen carefully to what he says and do all that I say, I will be an enemy to your enemies and will oppose those who oppose you. My angel will go ahead of you and bring you into the Land of the Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites, Canaanites, Hivites and Jebusites, and I will wipe them out." Exodus 23: 20-23


What I got from Jesus today is: Follow your angel!

The word "angel" (Hebrew 'malak', Greek 'angelos") means "messenger." Angels are God's heavenly messengers or servants (Hebrews 1: 13-14), created by God before the earth began (Job 38: 4-7; Psalm 148: 2,5; Colossians 1:16). Well, it's not the time and place to have a complete study on the angels. But today Jesus asked me just as he asked an hour ago when I was writing my first blog to replace a word. In the Devotion on Fire Jesus asked me to replace the word 'she" to "the Deceiver". Here in these four verses Jesus asked me to replace the word angel with "my messenger" and see what you can get?

"See, I am sending my messenger ahead of you to guard you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared. Pay attention to my messenger and listen to what my messenger says. Do not rebel against my messenger, my messenger will not forgive your rebellion, since my Name is in my messenger. If you listen carefully to what my messenger says and do all that I say, I will be an enemy to your enemies and will oppose those who oppose you. My messenger will go ahead of you and bring you into the Land of the Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites, Canaanites, Hivites and Jebusites, and I will wipe them out."

It's is difficult to discern where the angel is and what is he doing. But, it is not difficult to allow God's messenger to lead us, guard us and take us to the place God prepared. Take close look at what God says here that is is God who will be an enemy to our enemies and God will oppose those who oppose us not the angel. The angel is just to prepare but God is the One who finish the job, like to wipe our enemies out!

What have you got from Jesus? Where are those messengers sent by the Lord to do all those jobs as said above? Could they be your parents, son, daughter, pastor, group leader or your friend? Do you allow them to do their job to help you? Is there a messenger trying to convey a message to you recently? Are you going to refuse or to follow? Don't refuse God's messenger please?

Dear Lord Jesus,
Help us to be willing to follow your messenger's lead to the place you prepared for us so that we can experience your presence and power of your salvation. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.


Please click this link to worship with us - This Is My Desire


Chinese praise song - 輕輕聽 Listen Softly


Pray for our Founding Primates who are giving us spiritual oversight and our chairman bishop:
The Most Rev. Emmanuel Kolini (Freda)

The Most Rev. Moses Tay (Cynthia)

The Most Rev. Yong Ping Chung (Julia)

The Rt. Rev. Chuck Murphy, III (Margaret)


The sermon "The power is from within" by Rev. Eric Liddell(Chariots of Fire)


No comments:

這日子如同網羅忽然臨到!

  楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos, October 16, 2022: https://youtu.be/Mp0-JPx4Vac https://youtu.be/MyO6...