Wednesday, February 8, 2012

DAY 341 - When Will I See You Again? (請按此處收聼廣東話Cantonese podcast click here)





Please click this link for the official announcement from AMiAs of the recent transition:




You can subscribe to my podcast feed here:http://feeds.feedburner.com/discipler123

You may choose to follow my first blog which I started in July 2009:http://bishopsilas.blogspot.com/

Today's Reading: Exodus 30

Please read Exodus 30 and listen to what the Lord Jesus Christ would like to tell you before reading my Spiritual Journal below. If you would like to learn a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method you may click this link directly for the method:Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf.



Please click this link to worship with us - Hosanna
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXCoHxX1OC8&feature=related

Chinese praise song - 坐在寶座上聖潔羔羊 The Holy Lamb on the Throne


Please click this link to read Exodus 30


"There also I will meet with the Israelites, and the place will be consecrated by my glory." Exodus 29: 43

"Put the altar in front of the curtain that is before the ark of the Testimony - before the atonement cover that is over the Testimony - where I will meet with you." Exodus 30: 6

"Grind some of it to powder and place it in front of the Testimony in the Tent of meeting, where I will meet with you. It shall be most holy to you. Exodus 30: 36


What I got from Jesus today is: When will I see you again?

Wow, Jesus used an old pop song to remind me of something very important - how much I long to see someone? I think if you are less than 50 years of age than you may not know this song "When will I see you again?" It was one of the most popular song in 1974 and I was at that age longing to have a sweetheart!

God wanted to have that intimate relationship with His people. It's not a big deal for a man to buy flowers, expensive gift and restaurant to spend on a girl that might not be his wife. God had some seemingly complicated requests for His people to prepare before they could meet with Him. Was that too much? I don't think so considering of who God is.

Today, Jesus gave me a message that He so longed to see us daily through this love song "When will I see you again?" He invites us to let Him preparing a heart to have that longing to see Him everyday. Do you get it? Do you know what I mean? If you know then pray to Him now like longing to see your sweetheart! That's how we should love Jesus! Wow! That's COOL!

Need to go to bed now to be able to wake up at 4a.m. to the airport to come home from South Carolina!

Dear Lord Jesus,
Thank you for this message to create a heart for us to long to see you everyday. Help us to have this kind of longing instead of longing to have other unnecessary things to occupy our life that we can never be satisfied. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.


Please click this link to worship with us - When Will I See You Again


Chinese praise song - 我的心你要稱頌耶和華 Praise the Lord, O My Soul


Pray for our Founding Primates who are giving us spiritual oversight and our chairman bishop:
The Most Rev. Emmanuel Kolini (Freda)

The Most Rev. Moses Tay (Cynthia)

The Most Rev. Yong Ping Chung (Julia)

The Rt. Rev. Chuck Murphy, III (Margaret)


The sermon "The power is from within" by Rev. Eric Liddell(Chariots of Fire)


No comments:

不要被困難及災難拆散夫婦的關係!

  楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos, October 16, 2022: https://youtu.be/Mp0-JPx4Vac https://youtu.be/MyO6...