Thursday, February 9, 2012

DAY 342 - Spirit Filled Team Work! (請按此處收聼廣東話Cantonese podcast click here)





Please click this link for the official announcement from AMiAs of the recent transition:




You can subscribe to my podcast feed here:http://feeds.feedburner.com/discipler123

You may choose to follow my first blog which I started in July 2009:http://bishopsilas.blogspot.com/

Today's Reading: Exodus 31

Please read Exodus 31 and listen to what the Lord Jesus Christ would like to tell you before reading my Spiritual Journal below. If you would like to learn a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method you may click this link directly for the method:Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf.



Please click this link to worship with us - Hosanna
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXCoHxX1OC8&feature=related

Chinese praise song - 坐在寶座上聖潔羔羊 The Holy Lamb on the Throne


Please click this link to read Exodus 31


Then the LORD said to Moses, “See, I have chosen Bezalel son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah, and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts— to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut and set stones, to work in wood, and to engage in all kinds of craftsmanship. Moreover, I have appointed Oholiab son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan, to help him. Also I have given skill to all the craftsmen to make everything I have commanded you. Exodus 31: 1-6


What I got from Jesus today is: Spirit filled team work!

Yesterday night(Tuesday) I had a most wonderful, moving and powerful time with Jesus enjoying the sweet and intimate "When will I see you again" moment. Also I was filled with the Holy Spirit in a way that cannot be described with words!

This morning I had another sweet moment being with Jesus in the airport of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina at 5:30a.m. for almost an hour reading Psalm 15 and Exodus 31. Another wonderful moment of that "When will I see you again" moment. Thank you Lord!

And now, 8:30a.m. in the airport of Charlotte, South Carolina I start to write my two blogs and will record my two podcast when I am home. At last I made the recording at 2: 30a.m.!

What I heard from Jesus today that He wants me to tell you is this:
1. He has chosen you to do His Kingdom work. Do you know that? Are you willing to be chosen and appointed to use the gifts He is going to empower you to do His Kingdom work?

2. You will be filled by the Holy Spirit daily if you are willing to be chosen and appointed. A spirit filled life is the best life you can get on earth and a life that can have the "right" to go through the gates into the Holy City.
"Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city." Revelation 22: 14

3. Jesus will appoint someone to walk with you and work with you as a helper and companion, just like how God appointed Oholiab to help Bezalel. This is a spirit filled team work!

4. Jesus will also give gifts to a team of people to help the two of you or your leadership team to have a larger team ministry to do His Kingdom work.

So, you'll never be alone. And, don't work alone! It is God's plan and His purpose for you that you will be raised up as a chosen leader to enter into His spirit filled team work to extend His mighty Kingdom!

Do you have the faith and the courage to say YES to Jesus now? Do you know how much you would miss and how unsatisfied you would be in if you say NO?

Have faith my dear friend and say a prayer to our Lord Jesus Christ following this prayer:

Dear Lord Jesus,
Thank you for choosing me and preparing helpers for me to do your spirit filled team work. I am willing Lord Jesus, come Holy Spirit, fill me now that I will be empowered exercising those gifts you anointed me to do your Kingdom work. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.


Please click this link to worship with us - Here I Am Lord, Send Me


Chinese praise song - 請差遣我 Here I Am Lord, Send Me


Pray for our Founding Primates who are giving us spiritual oversight and our chairman bishop:
The Most Rev. Emmanuel Kolini (Freda)

The Most Rev. Moses Tay (Cynthia)

The Most Rev. Yong Ping Chung (Julia)

The Rt. Rev. Chuck Murphy, III (Margaret)


The sermon "The power is from within" by Rev. Eric Liddell(Chariots of Fire)


No comments:

我呼求的日子,所有強敵都要轉身退後!

  楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos, October 16, 2022: https://youtu.be/Mp0-JPx4Vac https://youtu.be/MyO6...