Monday, September 28, 2015

Special Message on A Glorious Day: Zoe, My Steadfast Love Shall Not Depart from You

Silence

1.   Put on your “brakes” and stop for a moment of silence
2.   Wait for God. Breathe deep for God's peace and feel His presence. Exhale your worries.

Praise and Thanksgiving

1.   Think through your day, all the times that made you smile
2.   Thank God for all those moments, and for all those people
3.   Open your heart to praise the Lord
          
15 Oh give thanks to the Lordfor he is good,
    for his steadfast love endures forever!

         Psalm 107:1

Confession and Repentance (Subjective Shifting Devotion Method http://bishopsilas.blogspot.ca/2009/08/count-down-5-subject-shifting-devotion.html)

1.  Pray for the Holy Spirit to work in you:

     “Dear Holy Spirit, shine your light into the places of darkness in my life. Show me my sins, everything that blocks me from encountering God. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.”

2.  Through the Holy Spirit, examine yourself for a short silence and then pray:

     "Dear Lord Jesus, thank you for dying on the cross for our sins and being victorious over death and sin. I confess my sin to you(pause, to tell Jesus what the Holy Spirit has shown you). Forgive my sins by your blood and help me follow you. Holy Spirit, fill me that I may be able to receive your gift to love God and His people. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen."

The Word (Isaiah 54:10)

English(ESV): https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Joshua 10&version=ESV


For the mountains may depart
    and the hills be removed,
but my steadfast love shall not depart from you.
    
                 Isaiah 54:10


Let's have a time to be still and give the Holy Spirit space to speak through the passage of scripture we have just read. Offer this time up to Jesus as you listen to him, while listening to "Gabriel's Oboe"

My Listening
      Today is a glorious day. Our first grandchild, granddaughter Zoe Glory Ng was born this morning at at 7:55a.m. and is 7 lb. 11 Oz.

      I was so moved by the Holy Spirit to sing a Sunday school song of the 1st part of Isaiah 54 the whole day. I think God wants me to pass a message to my lovely granddaughter Zoe Glory Ng today, on the day of her birth that He loves her so, so much! And, the Lord would invite her to have daily devotion to have a daily intimate personal relationship with Him. 

      Zoe, Jesus loves you! We love you!

      I sincerely hope and pray that you will receive the same message and love from our Lord Jesus Christ now as Zoe will, may be in a few years time when she knows how to read and be able to listen to this podcast.

      I put the most important photos of today in this blog for you to give thanks to God for His gift bringing us Zoe. And, for you to pray for Zoe and our family!

      Zoe, a Greek word means LIFE. Jesus says, 

 “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."     John 14:6

Dear Lord Jesus, 
I give thanks to you for giving us Zoe today. Lead her all the days of her life that through her faithfulness to you many will receive new lives.  In Jesus’ name we pray, Amen.




























Today's Time with Abba daily reading that I recited loudly and copy the Bible is:
Psalm 107:1-9
Isaiah 54:1 - 57:13
Ephesians 6:1-24
Proverbs 24:8

Photos of my copying the Bible today using Time with Abba passages



Today's Golden Verse 




Other passages









Praise and Thanksgiving
Let's give thanks for God with us. Let us praise Him:
10,000 Reasons

You may choose to follow my other daily blog:
Daily Devotion on Fire: http://bishopsilas.blogspot.ca/

主一出手,風浪止住,平靜了!

  大齋期四十日 "破。立"每日靈修,請按下面連結: http://breakbuild.blogspot.com/   楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos,...