Tuesday, June 14, 2011

DAY 102 - Do You Know without a Doubt Now?



You can subscribe to my podcast feed here:http://feeds.feedburner.com/discipler123
Sorry, computer down for podcast! Will be fixed in a few days time.

You may choose to follow my first blog which I started in July 2009: http://bishopsilas.blogspot.com/

(You also can find podcasts in Cantonese and English in this link)



Today's Reading: Acts 12

Please read Acts 12 and listen to what the Lord Jesus Christ would like to tell you before reading my Spiritual Journal below. If you would like to learn a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method you may click this link directly for the method:Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf.


Please click this link to worship with us - Beautiful One (Tim Huges)


Please click this link to read Acts 12:


Then Peter came to himself and said, "Now I know without a doubt that the Lord sent his angel and rescued me from Herod's clutches and from everything the Jewish people were anticipating." Acts 12: 11


What I received from Jesus today is: Do you know without a doubt now?

I was in a kind of shock when Jesus led me to ponder upon verse 11! He reminded me of how the prodigal son "came to his senses" (Luke 15: 17). Peter might be in a kind of mentality like the prodigal son when he was in the prison without any help.

Lots of time when we are in great trouble we ask why and have lots of doubt. This time God sent an angle to save Peter miraculous but next time Peter did not need that. What do you need from God so that you know that God is your Lord without a doubt? Has He given your enough confirmation already that you can face your unknown future without a doubt?

Dear Lord Jesus,
Help me to count your blessings that I can face the unknown future without a doubt. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.


Please click this link to watch my sharing today at Holy Trinity Brompton in front of more than 100 Archbishops and bishops:


Please click this link to worship with us - Consuming Fire



The sermon "The power is from within" by Rev. Eric Liddell(Chariots of Fire)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is nice collection of the different beautiful places.I like the especially Thailand.I wish to go there.
Cheap flights to China |
Cheap flights to Manila |

好! 良善的僕人!

  楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos, October 16, 2022: https://youtu.be/Mp0-JPx4Vac https://youtu.be/MyO6...