Saturday, August 13, 2011

DAY 162 - No, Not Me God! Yes, Trust Me Son! (請按此處收聼廣東話Cantonese podcast click here)



You can subscribe to my podcast feed here:http://feeds.feedburner.com/discipler123

You may choose to follow my first blog which I started in July 2009:http://bishopsilas.blogspot.com/


Today's Reading: 2 Corinthians 12

Please read 2 Corinthians 12 and listen to what the Lord Jesus Christ would like to tell you before reading my Spiritual Journal below. If you would like to learn a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method you may click this link directly for the method:Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf.


Please click this link to worship with us - Holy, Holy, Holy God Almighty


Please click this link to read 2 Corinthians 12:
My grace is enough; it's all you need.
My strength comes into its own in your weakness.
Once I heard that, I was glad to let it happen. I quit focusing on the handicap and began appreciating the gift. It was a case of Christ's strength moving in on my weakness. Now I take limitations in stride, and with good cheer, these limitations that cut me down to size—abuse, accidents, opposition, bad breaks. I just let Christ take over! And so the weaker I get, the stronger I become. 2 Corinthians 12: 9-10


What I heard from Jesus today is: No, not me God! Yes, trust me son!

Once again the daily words of our Lord Jesus Christ shock my heart today when I heard that! Let those sufferings happen in your life and relax because God's grace is enough, it really is all you need. That's how Paul experienced and that's what we need to expect so that our spiritual muscle will be built up by the best coach our Lord Jesus Christ.
Dear Lord Jesus,
Thank you for all those sufferings in my life Lord. Help me to trust you more and let you to take over. In Jesus Name we pray. Amen.


Please click this link to worship with us - I Give You My Heart



The sermon "The power is from within" by Rev. Eric Liddell(Chariots of Fire)

No comments:

誰能使我們與基督的愛隔絕呢?

  大齋期四十日 "破。立"每日靈修,請按下面連結: http://breakbuild.blogspot.com/   楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos,...