Wednesday, December 19, 2018

DAY 346 (2018) - Eat the Scroll, listen to me in the morning, I will ... (Please click here for English podcast)

*If this is your first time to have daily devotion or you have not had daily devotion for a long time, I suggest you to use this link for a 40 days of daily devotion through Jesus' Sermon on the Mount, my Break.Build blog/podcast:


    40 Days Break.Build daily devotion:


**If you would like to have me to walk with you for three years and three months to read through the whole Bible with one chapter a day, please click my fist blog "Devotion on Fire":

http://bishopsilas.blogspot.com/2009/08/day-1-i-am-blind.html


Silence

1.   Put on your “brakes” and stop for a moment of silence
2.   Wait for God. Breathe deep for God's peace and feel His presence. Exhale your worries.

Praise and Thanksgiving

1.   Think through your day, all the times that made you smile
2.   Thank God for all those moments, and for all those people


Confession and Repentance (Subjective Shifting Devotion Method http://bishopsilas.blogspot.ca/2009/08/count-down-5-subject-shifting-devotion.html)

1.  Pray for the Holy Spirit to work in you:

     “Dear Holy Spirit, shine your light into the places of darkness in my life. Show me my sins, everything that blocks me from encountering God. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.”


2.  Through the Holy Spirit, examine yourself for a short silence and then pray:

     "Dear Lord Jesus, thank you for dying on the cross for our sins and being victorious over death and sin. I confess my sin to you(pause, to tell Jesus what the Holy Spirit has shown you). Forgive my sins by your blood and help me follow you. Holy Spirit, fill me that I may be able to receive your gift to love God and His people. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen."

The Word, Time with Abba (Psalm 143:7-12Zephaniah 1:1-3:20; Revelation 10:1-11Proverbs 30:11-14)

Bible link:
English(NIV):https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+John+2&version=NIV

PAUSE HERE!!!
Please read all four passages first before reading my sharing.

To know, learn and practice this method of Time with Abba, please click this link:


Please see below the passages I copied today:








 My Listening
    The topic I received from Jesus is: "Eat the Scroll, listen to me in the morning, I will ..."

           Have you ever thought that if you are willing to "Eat the Scroll" in the morning by copying the Bible or reading the Bible in a deep way and that can bring you God's promise and blessings? 

           First, let's take a look at today's Psalm 143:7-12 that the Psalmist was being chased by his enemies and that God seemed far away. He desperately hoped that he could be able to listen to God's voice again in the morning. He has seven requests for God:

 1. Show me 
     2. Rescue me
     3. Teach me
     4. Lead me
     5. Preserve me 
     6. Bring me (out of trouble)
     7. Silence them 
     8. Destroy them

     Psalm 143:7-12

     7           Answer me quickly, Lord;
    my spirit fails.
Do not hide your face from me
    or I will be like those who go down to the pit.
Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
    for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go,
    for to you I entrust my life.
Rescue me from my enemies, Lord,
    for I hide myself in you.
10 Teach me to do your will,
    for you are my God;
may your good Spirit
    lead me on level ground.
11 For your name’s sake, Lord, preserve my life;
    in your righteousness, bring me out of trouble.
12 In your unfailing love, silence my enemies;
    destroy all my foes,
    for I am your servant.

   And then we can understand the importance of Eat the Scroll from Revelation 10:9-11: We can listen to God's voice each day, know our sins and willing to repent, renewed and ready to receive orders from the Lord to proclaim His Word:

    Revelation 10:9-10

    So I went to the angel and asked him to give me the little scroll. He said to me, “Take it and eat it. It will turn your stomach sour, but ‘in your mouth it will be as sweet as honey.’[a] 10 I took the little scroll from the angel’s hand and ate it. It tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it, my stomach turned sour. 11 Then I was told, “You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, languages and kings.”
    

   And lastly we can read in today's Zephnial 3:14-20 God's promise. 
God will not use enemies and disaster to attack us so that we can return to Him. Instead of that, God has nine promises to respond our eight plead. Is that a coincidence? To me, I have received a very big and important promise.

    
    Actually, Richmond Emmanuel Church started our morning worship since January 1, 2016 till now, three years non-stop! I deeply believe all those who have joined us in the morning have continually experience this promise: 

   1. I will remove your burden
       2. I will deal with those who oppressed you
       3. I will rescue the lame
       4. I will gather the exiles
       5. I will give the shame praise
       6. I will gather you
       7. I will bring you home
       8. I will give you honour and praise
       9. I will restore your fortunes

     Zephaniah 3:18-20

    18  “I will remove from you
    all who mourn over the loss of your appointed festivals,
    which is a burden and reproach for you.
              19     At that time I will deal
    with all who oppressed you.
I will rescue the lame;
    I will gather the exiles.
I will give them praise and honor
    in every land where they have suffered shame.
             20    At that time I will gather you;
    at that time I will bring you home.
I will give you honor and praise
    among all the peoples of the earth
when I restore your fortunes[e]
    before your very eyes,”
says the Lord.


    Have you listened? Have you received? Are you willing to Eat the Scroll to experience God in this way that you are going to receive big promises and blessings?

     Dear Lord Jesus, 
    May you help us to be willing to Eat the Scroll every morning to experience God in this way that we are going to receive big promises and blessings. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.  

Reflect on these questions:
1. What is the obstacle to forbid you from coming in the morning Eating the Scroll?

2. How to remove those obstacles?

3. What have you received from Jesus today?


Praise and Thanksgiving
Let's give thanks for God with us. Let us praise Him:

10,000 Reasons
     40 Days Break.Build daily devotion:

If you have an Android cel. please click this site to download an app. to listen in a users' friendly way:
Discipler123: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ideal.rec.app


Welcome to use my first blog: Read one chapter of Bible a day 
    
    Welcome to use my first blog: Read one chapter of Bible a day 

    Today is our  DAY 346 in 2018 non stop Morning Prayer Monday through Friday 6:00am to 7:30am, Saturday 8am to 9:45am, Sunday 7:00am to 8:25am


The offering of our First Fruit every morning have changed lots of things: unity, lifestyle, character …and many more!

Please find wonderful pictures of our TWA at Richmond Emmanuel Church:
      



     Ram horns sounding daily to welcome the presence of our might God and to open our souls to prepare receiving His message:





     Three generations TWA worship:


     Daily communion after TWA:


     Parents praying with their daughter: (Rev. Ignatius Ng, Anna Ng and Zoe Glory Ng)



     Mom's TWA:



If you would like to purchase my new book "MicroMacro Discipline" please click these links below:

Amazon.com
Click here for paperback
Click here for Kindle
             
Amazon.ca

Barnes and Noble

No comments:

我呼求的日子,所有強敵都要轉身退後!

  楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos, October 16, 2022: https://youtu.be/Mp0-JPx4Vac https://youtu.be/MyO6...