Monday, February 27, 2012

DAY 360 -We Obey, God Appears! (請按此處收聼廣東話Cantonese podcast click here)







Please click this link for the official announcement from AMiAs of the recent transition:




You can subscribe to my podcast feed here:http://feeds.feedburner.com/discipler123

You may choose to follow my first blog which I started in July 2009:http://bishopsilas.blogspot.com/

**1000 DAYS of prayers now!!!
Please sign up for the new 10th 100 days 24 hours prayer campaign,
I need your prayers!!! Please click link below.

**NEW link for the 9th 100 days 24 hours prayer campaign (from February 6 to May 16, 2012).

The easiest way is to take one hour slot for the whole week. What you need to do is very simple. Choose one dayThe easiest way is to take one hour slot for the whole week then prayerfully remembering the ministry of ACiC(ACiC has two Networks: ACiC, Anglican Coalition in Canada and AI, Asian Initiative). You may use the whole hour in prayer or you can still do you work in your office but use as much time as you can to pray and the other time work prayerfully that hour to pray for our ministry. I deeply believe that this is a way to draw as many participation as we can in prayers. I encourage you to participate. We need you to join us! Trust in the power of prayers!


Today's Reading: Leviticus 9

Please read Leviticus 9 and listen to what the Lord Jesus Christ would like to tell you before reading my Spiritual Journal below. If you would like to learn a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method you may click this link directly for the method:Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf.



Please click this link to worship with us - Lord I Give You My Heart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWDU8rBBIJs&feature=related

Chinese praise song - 生命因愛動聽 Wonderful Because of Love


Please click this link to read Leviticus 9

Moses and Aaron then went into the Tent of Meeting. When they came out, they blessed the people; and the glory of the Lord appeared to all the people. Leviticus 9: 23


What I got from Jesus today is: We obey, God appears!

Some Christians say that God never appears in their lives and quite a number of them even say that God never speak to them. On the other hand, some Christians say that God speaks quite frequently and He does appears. I belong to the second group.

This chapter gives us a hint to the answer. It's very simple, we obey and God will appear!

Jesus reminds me now of all those challenges in my life starting some thirty years ago. Before that I did not obey to each one of God's call no matter the purity of my life, my lifestyle and everything. I was just leading a life on my own but with a name tag as "Christian"! Then God led me into a path of listen and obey. He appeared right in the first time when I and other six male choir members prayed in a public garden opposite my previous High School - Pui Ching Middle School. Yes, God appeared to all seven of us and that was 1981!

Since then God challenged me so many things, from leaving my "old self" to my new life in Christ of my born again experience, from confusion in dating to a good marriage, from leaving a wonderful job in the Government to study in the Seminary, from leaving Hong Kong to Canada, from not tithing to tithing, from ... I just can't name all those "listen and obey" challenges. Every time I obey to a major paradigm shift call, He appeared. And now, He appears everyday to talk to me! If not, how can I write this blog and the other blog with two podcasts. How can I tell you I hear from Jesus everyday if I have not heard from Him everyday.

It's really that simple and yet not simple, depends on whether you believe or not and whether you take action or not. You obey then God will appear! You got to believe that and try hard to obey, then you'll know it's so simple! Love and relationship is so simple, it's just we make it too complicated!

Dear Lord Jesus,
Help us to be willing to obey your call and follow your lead so that we can experience your presence. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.


Please click this link to worship with us - All to Jesus I Surrender


Chinese praise song - 祢讓我生命改變 You Transform My Life


Prayer items today:

For ACiC/AI

Bishop: Rt. Rev. Silas Ng (Michelle)


Network Leader: Rev. Peter Klenner (Jenny)


Network Leadership Team: Rt. Rev. Silas Ng, Rev. Peter Klenner, Rev. Ed Hird (Janice), Rev. Simon Neill (Jo), Rev. Ken Bell (Sonya), Mr. Andy Li (Amy)


Bishop's Chaplain: Rev. Ed Hird (Janice)


Bishop's Assistant: Mrs. Michelle Ng (Silas)


Clergy Formation Advisor: Rev. Ken Bell (Sonya)


Treasurer: Mr. Andy Li(Amy)


Administrator: Mrs. Zenia Cheng (Clarence)



Pray for our AMiA bishops:
The Rt. Rev. Chuck Murphy, III (Margaret)

The Rt. Rev. Sandy Greene (Gigi)


Pray for one ACiC/AI church one day at a time:

St. Timothy’s, North Vancouver

Rector/Senior Pastor: Rev. Ken Bell (Sonya)



No comments:

誰能使我們與基督的愛隔絕呢?

  大齋期四十日 "破。立"每日靈修,請按下面連結: http://breakbuild.blogspot.com/   楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos,...