Tuesday, September 3, 2019

DAY 246 (2019) - Dearest Hongkongers, bless you to receive comfort, manifesting JOY (Please click here for English podcast)







Silence

1.   Put on your “brakes” and stop for a moment of silence
2.   Wait for God. Breathe deep for God's peace and feel His presence. Exhale your worries.

Praise and Thanksgiving

1.   Think through your day, all the times that made you smile
2.   Thank God for all those moments, and for all those people

Confession and Repentance (Subjective Shifting Devotion Method http://bishopsilas.blogspot.ca/2009/08/count-down-5-subject-shifting-devotion.html)

1.  Pray for the Holy Spirit to shine on you that you are able to discover your sins and be willing to repent:

     “Dear Holy Spirit, shine your light into the places of darkness in my life. Show me my sins, everything that blocks me from encountering God. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.”


2.  Through the Holy Spirit, examine yourself for a short silence and then pray:

     "Dear Lord Jesus, thank you for dying on the cross for our sins and being victorious over death and sin. I confess my sin to you(pause, to tell Jesus what the Holy Spirit has shown you). Forgive my sins by your blood and help me follow you. Holy Spirit, fill me that I may be able to receive your gift to love God and His people. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen."

The Word, Time with Abba (Psalm 98:1-9, Ecclesiastes 4:1-6:12; 2 Corinthians 6:14-7:7, Proverbs 22:16)


Today's main passage:
I have spoken to you with great frankness; I take great pride in you. I am greatly encouraged; in all our troubles my joy knows no bounds.
For when we came into Macedonia, we had no rest, but we were harassed at every turn—conflicts on the outside, fears within. But God, who comforts the downcast, comforted us by the coming of Titus, and not only by his coming but also by the comfort you had given him. He told us about your longing for me, your deep sorrow, your ardent concern for me, so that my joy was greater than ever.
2 Corinthians 7:4-7

Let's have a time to be still and give the Holy Spirit space to speak through the passage we have just read. Offer this time up to Jesus as you listen to him.

My Listening
The topic I received from Jesus is: "Dearest Hongkongers, bless you to receive comfort, manifesting JOY'

Recently, lots of people from Hong Kong are downcast because of the critical political crisis!

It is so difficult to comfort each others but instead rejection, insecurities and sadness surface everywhere in this wonderful city!

But Paul says in today's passage: "I am greatly encouraged; in all our troubles my joy knows no bounds.", "But God, who comforts the downcast, comforted us by the coming of Titus," "my joy was greater than ever."


May people of Hong Kong be able to receive comfort from God and other people that they can be strengthened and be able to manifest JOY!

Dear Lord Jesus,
Help Hongkongers to be able to receive comfort from you and other people that they can be strengthened and be able to manifest JOY. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.

Reflect on these questions:
1. What kind of inspiration and invitation have you received from today's message ?

2. What is your next step for Hongkongers to be able to receive comfort from Jesus and other people that they can be strengthened and be able to manifest JOY?

Family Corner:
Find an opportunity to share with your family the importance of today's message.






Praise and Thanksgiving
Let's give thanks for God with us. Let us praise Him:
10,000 Reasons

To know, learn and practice this method of Time with Abba, please click this link: https://www.pastoralcareschool.org

Please click this link if you have an Android Cel to listen to the most recent ten podcasts:
Time with Abba, Depression Out:

Break.Build: 破.立 Break.Build: 

To purchase my new book "MicroMacro Discipline" please click these links below:
Amazon.com
Click here for paperback
Click here for Kindle 

No comments:

誰能使我們與基督的愛隔絕呢?

  大齋期四十日 "破。立"每日靈修,請按下面連結: http://breakbuild.blogspot.com/   楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos,...