Friday, September 6, 2019

DAY 249 (2019) - Dip in God's love every morning, every evildoer and wicked will put to silence (Please click here for English podcast)





Silence

1.   Put on your “brakes” and stop for a moment of silence
2.   Wait for God. Breathe deep for God's peace and feel His presence. Exhale your worries.

Praise and Thanksgiving

1.   Think through your day, all the times that made you smile
2.   Thank God for all those moments, and for all those people

Confession and Repentance (Subjective Shifting Devotion Method http://bishopsilas.blogspot.ca/2009/08/count-down-5-subject-shifting-devotion.html)

1.  Pray for the Holy Spirit to shine on you that you are able to discover your sins and be willing to repent:

     “Dear Holy Spirit, shine your light into the places of darkness in my life. Show me my sins, everything that blocks me from encountering God. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.”


2.  Through the Holy Spirit, examine yourself for a short silence and then pray:

     "Dear Lord Jesus, thank you for dying on the cross for our sins and being victorious over death and sin. I confess my sin to you(pause, to tell Jesus what the Holy Spirit has shown you). Forgive my sins by your blood and help me follow you. Holy Spirit, fill me that I may be able to receive your gift to love God and His people. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen."

The Word, Time with Abba (Psalm 101:1-8, Ecclesiastes 1:1-4:16; 2 Corinthians 8:16-24, Proverbs 22:22-23)


Today's main passages:


She[d]

I am a rose[e] of Sharon,
    a lily of the valleys.

He

Like a lily among thorns
    is my darling among the young women.

She

Like an apple[f] tree among the trees of the forest
    is my beloved among the young men.
I delight to sit in his shade,
    and his fruit is sweet to my taste.
Let him lead me to the banquet hall,
    and let his banner over me be love.
Strengthen me with raisins,
    refresh me with apples,
    for I am faint with love.
His left arm is under my head,
    and his right arm embraces me.
Daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you
    by the gazelles and by the does of the field:
Do not arouse or awaken love
    until it so desires.
Listen! My beloved!
    Look! Here he comes,
leaping across the mountains,
    bounding over the hills.
My beloved is like a gazelle or a young stag.
    Look! There he stands behind our wall,
gazing through the windows,
    peering through the lattice.
10 My beloved spoke and said to me,
    “Arise, my darling,
    my beautiful one, come with me.
11 See! The winter is past;
    the rains are over and gone.
12 Flowers appear on the earth;
    the season of singing has come,
the cooing of doves
    is heard in our land.
13 The fig tree forms its early fruit;
    the blossoming vines spread their fragrance.
Arise, come, my darling;
    my beautiful one, come with me.”     Song of Songs 2:1-13





My eyes will be on the faithful in the land,
    that they may dwell with me;
the one whose walk is blameless
    will minister to me.
No one who practices deceit
    will dwell in my house;
no one who speaks falsely
    will stand in my presence.
Every morning I will put to silence
    all the wicked in the land;
I will cut off every evildoer
    from the city of the Lord.           Psalm 101:6-8


Let's have a time to be still and give the Holy Spirit space to speak through the passages we have just read. Offer this time up to Jesus as you listen to him.

My Listening
I received a very trembling, encouraging and loving message today: 
1. Dip in God's love every morning
    When I was reading Song of Songs this morning, Jesus asked me to count the number of appearance of each names that the husband and wife called each others in today's four chapters. Then I counted and this is it: 
    My darling                                    6 times
    My beloved                                 10 times
    My beautiful one                           5 times
    The one my heart loves                 5 times
    My bride                                       5 times
    My sister                                      3  times
    
    This is how Jesus expects us to call him early in the morning and how He is going to call us every morning. Wow! How blessed we are in this sweet relationship with Jesus! 

2. Every evildoer and wicked will be put to silence 
    "Every morning I will put to silence all the wicked in the land. I will cut off every evildoer from the city of the Lord"     Psalm 101:8
     
When I remember King David describes how he worshiped God every morning and that intimate relationship he had, Jesus reminded me this morning that is how He calls me every morning and He expects me to call Him the same way. Then He said, "You should not be afraid being attacked by bad people or bad things any more !" 

Oh! I understand at last why I have been experiencing a kind of peace, secure and settled as never before the past three years and eight months! It's because many of us started our daily 6am Time with Abba and 7am Eucharist three years and eight months ago!

Thank you my Beloved, for your presence, your blessing and your protection!


Dear Lord Jesus,
Help us to dip into your love every morning so that we do not afraid of any bad people or bad things happening to us any more. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.

Reflect on these questions:
1. What kind of inspiration and invitation have you received from today's message ?

2. What is your next step to dip into God's love every morning ?

Family Corner:
Find an opportunity to share with your family the importance of today's message.

Praise and Thanksgiving
Let's give thanks for God with us. Let us praise Him:
10,000 Reasons

To know, learn and practice this method of Time with Abba, please click this link: https://www.pastoralcareschool.org

Please click this link if you have an Android Cel to listen to the most recent ten podcasts:
Time with Abba, Depression Out:

Break.Build: 破.立 Break.Build: 

To purchase my new book "MicroMacro Discipline" please click these links below:
Amazon.com
Click here for paperback
Click here for Kindle 

    Since January 1, 2016 Richmond Emmanuel Church has non stop Morning Prayer Monday through Friday 6:00am to 7:30am, Saturday 8am to 9:45am, Sunday 7:00am to 8:25am




The offering of our First Fruit every morning have changed lots of things: unity, lifestyle, character …and many more!

Please find wonderful pictures of our TWA at Richmond Emmanuel Church:
      



     Ram horns sounding daily to welcome the presence of our might God and to open our souls to prepare receiving His message:





     Three generations TWA worship:


     Daily communion after TWA:


     Parents praying with their daughter: (Rev. Ignatius Ng, Anna Ng and Zoe Glory Ng)



     Mom's TWA:



No comments:

誰能使我們與基督的愛隔絕呢?

  大齋期四十日 "破。立"每日靈修,請按下面連結: http://breakbuild.blogspot.com/   楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos,...