Tuesday, October 22, 2019

DAY 294 (2019) - Who are your dear spiritual sons and daughters? (Please click here for English podcast)






Silence

1.   Put on your “brakes” and stop for a moment of silence
2.   Wait for God. Breathe deep for God's peace and feel His presence. Exhale your worries.

Praise and Thanksgiving

1.   Think through your day, all the times that made you smile
2.   Thank God for all those moments, and for all those people

Confession and Repentance (Subjective Shifting Devotion Method http://bishopsilas.blogspot.ca/2009/08/count-down-5-subject-shifting-devotion.html)

1.  Pray for the Holy Spirit to shine on you that you are able to discover your sins and be willing to repent:

     “Dear Holy Spirit, shine your light into the places of darkness in my life. Show me my sins, everything that blocks me from encountering God. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.”


2.  Through the Holy Spirit, examine yourself for a short silence and then pray:

     "Dear Lord Jesus, thank you for dying on the cross for our sins and being victorious over death and sin. I confess my sin to you(pause, to tell Jesus what the Holy Spirit has shown you). Forgive my sins by your blood and help me follow you. Holy Spirit, fill me that I may be able to receive your gift to love God and His people. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen."

The Word, Time with Abba (Psalm 119:1-8, Jeremiah 39:1-41:18; 2 Timothy 1:1-18, Proverbs 26:1-2)


Today's main passage:
Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, in keeping with the promise of life that is in Christ Jesus,
To Timothy, my dear son:
Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.
I thank God, whom I serve, as my ancestors did, with a clear conscience, as night and day I constantly remember you in my prayers. Recalling your tears, I long to see you, so that I may be filled with joy. I am reminded of your sincere faith, which first lived in your grandmother Lois and in your mother Eunice and, I am persuaded, now lives in you also.
For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands. For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline. So do not be ashamed of the testimony about our Lord or of me his prisoner.Rather, join with me in suffering for the gospel, by the power of God.  
                         2 Timothy 1:1-8

Let's have a time to be still and give the Holy Spirit space to speak through the passage we have just read. Offer this time up to Jesus as you listen to him.

My Listening
The topic I received today is: Who are your dear spiritual sons and daughters?

This morning Jesus commands me to ask you three questions:
1. Who are your dear spiritual sons and daughters?

2. How do you pray for them daily like how Paul prayed for Timothy?

3. How do you fan into flame their spiritual gifts so that they can raise up their dear spiritual sons and daughters like you?

If you do not have your dear spiritual sons and daughters you are most probably a religious person and not a Christian!

If you have not been praying for your dear spiritual sons and daughters daily, may be they have been scattered away and no more your spiritual children!

If you have not fanned into flame their spiritual gifts so that they can raise up their dear spiritual sons and daughters you are a spiritual father or mother who has not been doing your duty well!

Jesus reminds me now that is the reason how He asked Peter three times "Do you love me?" after He was resurrected. Jesus wanted to remind and command Peter to do his duty as a responsible spiritual father and shepherd, to take care and feed those lambs and sheep Jesus puts into Peter's care. Never let them go from baby Christians to mature Christians!

Today Jesus reminds you and me to be a responsible spiritual father and mother, right away!


Dear Abba Father,
Help us to be a responsible spiritual father and mother, right away. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.

Reflect on these questions:

1. What kind of inspiration and invitation have you received from today's message ?

2. What is your next step to be a responsible spiritual father and mother, right away?

Family Corner:
Find an opportunity to share with your family the importance of today's message.

Praise and Thanksgiving
Let's give thanks for God with us. Let us praise Him:
10,000 Reasons

To know, learn and practice this method of Time with Abba, please click this link: https://www.pastoralcareschool.org

Please click this link if you have an Android Cel to listen to the most recent ten podcasts:
Time with Abba, Depression Out:

Break.Build: 破.立 Break.Build: 

Welcome to use my first blog: Read one chapter of Bible a day 

To purchase my new book "MicroMacro Discipline" please click these links below:
Amazon.com
Click here for paperback
Click here for Kindle 

    Since January 1, 2016 Richmond Emmanuel Church has non stop Morning Prayer Monday through Friday 6:00am to 7:30am, Saturday 8am to 9:45am, Sunday 7:00am to 8:25am




The offering of our First Fruit every morning have changed lots of things: unity, lifestyle, character …and many more!

Please find wonderful pictures of our TWA at Richmond Emmanuel Church:
      



     Ram horns sounding daily to welcome the presence of our might God and to open our souls to prepare receiving His message:





     Three generations TWA worship:


     Daily communion after TWA:


     Parents praying with their daughter: (Rev. Ignatius Ng, Anna Ng and Zoe Glory Ng)



     Mom's TWA:



No comments:

大能的勇士啊,耶和華與你同在!

  楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos, October 16, 2022: https://youtu.be/Mp0-JPx4Vac https://youtu.be/MyO6...