Friday, June 8, 2012

DAY 62 - Jesus Is Risen 耶穌復活了! (請按此處收聼廣東話Cantonese podcast click here)



Today's Reading: Mark 16: 1-8

**For a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method please click this link: Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf.

Please click this link to read Mark 16: 1-8

Bible Study

Jesus is risen! He is risen indeed!
But, those first group of Jesus' followers thought that Jesus was already dead, very dead!
Even the angel told them the fact that Jesus is risen they were in fear and did not believe!

Do you believe Jesus is risen? What would happen in your life if you really believe Jesus is risen and you have met the risen Lord? What would happen in your life if you have not only met Jesus many years ago, may be just in the time when you were born again, but you can meet Jesus daily? Are you really risen from the dead like Jesus that there is something in you to proof that you are also being risen?

Have a time to be still and give the Holy Spirit space to speak through the passage of scripture we have just read. Offer this time up to God as you listen to him, while listening to "Gabriel's Oboe"


Spiritual Journal


What I heard from Jesus today is: Jesus is Risen!

Michelle and I went to dinner with one of my spiritual father, Dr. Sai Kui Lee, and his wife yesterday in Pasadena, California. They came to share the joy of my D.Min. hooding and Commencement. Praise the Lord that we went into a small Chinese restaurant and we talked to the waitress. She was from the north part of China and told us that she received Jesus five years ago. Before that she was a Buddhist. I asked her what is the difference when she become a Christian. She said, "Totally different. I do not have worries anymore because of Jesus is my Lord. And, it's JOY!"

We can write hundred of papers on the topic of Jesus is risen or to talk about how Jesus is risen. But, do we have the risen Lord Jesus to transform our lives that we can also be risen because we dare to die on our cross of all those things blocking us to have a real risen and joyful life?

Today, I got a message from Jesus that I should add my Devotion on Fire blog's message to this so that I can demonstrate to you what does it means by "Jesus is risen".

Dear Lord Jesus,
Help us to experience the joy you pour down to us that we can show the world through our lives that you are really the risen Lord. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.


Please click this link to worship with us -
I Will Run to You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg048CpTAMI&feature=related

Chinese praise song - 祢讓我生命改變 You Transform My Life


You can subscribe to my podcast feed here:http://feeds.feedburner.com/discipler123



You may choose to follow my first blog which I started in July 2009:http://bishopsilas.blogspot.com/

No comments:

不要被困難及災難拆散夫婦的關係!

  楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos, October 16, 2022: https://youtu.be/Mp0-JPx4Vac https://youtu.be/MyO6...