Today's Reading: John 14: 12-21
**For a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method please click this link: Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf.
Please click this link to read John 14: 12-21
We talked about "no way out" and how to have a way out yesterday. We know that the answer is Jesus Himself because He is the way. Now, following yesterday's passage Jesus gives more for us to follow in order that we will have a way out:
1. Always ask in Jesus Name and you can be able to do what Jesus have been doing. (vv. 12-14)
2. Always love Jesus as your first priority, Jesus 1st. (v. 15)
3. If you really loves Jesus then you are able to hear what He says and obey what He says. (v. 15)
4. You need to be filled with the Holy Spirit each day in order to experience point 1 to 3. (vv. 16-17)
5. Jesus will show up each day to be with us if we live out points 1 to 4! (v. 21)
Have a time to be still and give the Holy Spirit space to speak through the passage of scripture we have just read. Offer this time up to Jesus as you listen to him, while listening to "Gabriel's Oboe"
What I heard from Jesus today is: If you really want a way out!
Lot of people including Christians told me they never could hear Jesus voice. And I always tell them it is so easy to listen to Jesus voice and to be with Jesus each day. So, who's wrong? I don't think it's me! I do hope and pray you know it today from what Jesus says in this passage and live it out!
May you can be able to experience the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ each day!
Dear Lord Jesus,
Help us to be able to stay with you each day that we are in you, in the Way and that we will never experience we have no way out. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.
Please click this link to worship with us - Open The Eyes of My Heart
Chinese praise song - 我要向山舉目(詩篇121篇) I Will Lift Up My Eyes to The Hills
You can subscribe to my podcast feed here:http://feeds.feedburner.com/discipler123
You may choose to follow my first blog which I started in July 2009:http://bishopsilas.blogspot.com/