Thursday, April 12, 2012

DAY 5 - Where Does The Power Come From? (請按此處收聼廣東話Cantonese podcast click here)



Today's Reading: Mark 1: 35-45

**For a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method please click this link: Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf.

Please click this link to read Mark 1: 35-45

Bible Study

Where did Jesus power come from? From His daily devotion, His solitary place, His daily intimate personal relationship with the Heavenly Father! That's why He told His disciples that He was not going to stay in that village even though He got a "home run" the day before!

Because He got a new order, a new strategy from the Heavenly Father, he went to more villages to do His three main jobs: preaching and teaching, expelling demons and healing.

Do you know where does your power come from? How does Jesus' show and tell gives you inspiration on where to receive your power to do His Kingdom work?

Have a time to be still and give the Holy Spirit space to speak through the passage of scripture we have just read. Offer this time up to God as you listen to him, while listening to "Chariots of Fire"



My Spiritual Journal

What I heard from Jesus today is: Where does the power come from?

Jesus reminds me of one of my most critical discerning moments was in 1982 when He called me to leave my job as a Music Officer in the Hong Kong government to go to seminary preparing myself to be an Anglican priest. I watched "Chariots of Fire" five times and God used this movie to give me confirmation of where my heart should be and where does the power come from. Praise the Lord to call me to write my blog almost three years ago and I deeply believe and experience that the power comes from our daily intimate personal relationship with the Lord, just like what Jesus experienced!

May you know Jesus secret and may our Lord Jesus Christ bless you each day as you come to Him daily to receive His fresh anointing to do His Kingdom work!

Dear Lord Jesus,
Thank you for revealing the secret of your power to us. Help us to follow your lead to come to you daily that we are able to have the power to do your Kingdom work. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.



The sermon "The power is from within" by Rev. Eric Liddell(Chariots of Fire)




Please click this link to worship with us -
All I Need Is You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-UDWk6e_aE&feature=related

Chinese praise song - 祢讓我生命改變 You Transform My Life


You can subscribe to my podcast feed here:http://feeds.feedburner.com/discipler123



You may choose to follow my first blog which I started in July 2009:http://bishopsilas.blogspot.com/

No comments:

主一出手,風浪止住,平靜了!

  大齋期四十日 "破。立"每日靈修,請按下面連結: http://breakbuild.blogspot.com/   楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos,...