Wednesday, December 26, 2012

DAY 261 - How Often Have You Seen Jesus? (請按此處收聼廣東話Cantonese podcast click here)




Today's Reading: Matthew 28: 1-10

**For a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method please click this link: Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf.
Please click this link to read Matthew 28: 1-10

Bible Study

     This passage shows us how those women were told by the angel that Jesus has risen and asked them to tell the disciples that Jesus was going to see them. "What? Jesus is going to see us?" Then Jesus appeared to them and they were filled with fear, joy and extreme excitement!

     Yes, Jesus is going to see you and all his beloved disciples. Two thousands years ago and now! How do your experience this "seeing" Jesus and how can you tell others that you have seen Jesus?

    
  
Let's have a time to be still and give the Holy Spirit space to speak through the passage of scripture we have just read. Offer this time up to Jesus as you listen to him, while listening to "Gabriel's Oboe"




Spiritual Journal


     What I heard from Jesus today is: How often have you seen Jesus?

     What I got from Jesus today is a question to see whether your faith is a living faith or just a lifeless faith.

     Yesterday the son of one of my best friend that I know for over 30 years asked me, "Uncle Silas. Is it really true that we can listen to Jesus? How can I listen to Jesus?" Marco is now eight and the past three days has been the first time I met him because they live in Hong Kong and every time when I went back to Hong Kong I only met his father Mason. I am so joyful to hear what he told me. I told him that to listen to Jesus is not difficult. I asked his parent to use this podcast as a channel for their whole family enjoy listening to Jesus through His Word and my spiritual journey everyday. Having a daily intimate personal relationship with Jesus is to see Jesus everyday! Without this simple but most important daily experience, no matter how much you learn, study or doing any good thing, it might just be a "doing" level but not a "being" experience. Without being with Jesus everyday, it will be the worst thing we miss in life!  

Dear Lord Jesus,
Lead us to be able to enjoy seeing you everyday.  In Jesus name we pray. Amen.



Please click this link to worship with us - 
I Offer My Life

Chinese praise song - 以感恩為祭 An Offering of Thanksgiving


You can subscribe to my podcast feed here:http://feeds.feedburner.com/discipler123



You may choose to follow my other daily blog: 

這日子如同網羅忽然臨到!

  楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos, October 16, 2022: https://youtu.be/Mp0-JPx4Vac https://youtu.be/MyO6...