Friday, May 24, 2013

DAY 370 - More Prayers! More Everything! (請按此處收聼廣東話Cantonese podcast click here)



Thanks for your prayers at 10:15a.m. yesterday!
I do not know how many were praying. What I experienced was a powerful presence of God when Kenny(Leslie father), Sandy Chan(one of the member of our visitation team) and me were praying at 10:15a.m. for Leslie!

This is what Eunice Tong wrote(one of our leader):

I had experienced the Holy Spirit's presence when I was praying for Leslie, his family & ourselves at 10:15am for about 15 min.-20 min.!

The power of praying in UNITY is GREAT and I myself had first experienced the kind of - to give back our 主權 unto God - so that He can UNVEIL His plan unto us!!

That's what I had experienced this morning!! 

This is what Kenny SMS at 9:58p.m.:
  He did pee n poo n good respond to Dr. She asked him thumb up, move his toes, asked him cold or not, he did answered her. He did great!

I really don't know how many people prayed for Leslie since two weeks ago. I know that Rev. Eliza called our small groups leaders to come back to our church to pray for Leslie last Thurs.. Our Awana , Sunday school and REC's all three services prayed for him last Sunday. And I think many more.  Any way, we have tried all our best to pray and Leslie is being healed!

And, most of all, Sandy and I had a chance to tell Leslie's father, Kenny how Jesus changed our lives outside ICU. Let's pray that Kenny can receive Jesus as his Savior, Lord and King in a few month's time and being baptized this coming Christmas! Is that too much to ask for? Well, why not? Let's pray for that and see what will happen!

Praise the Lord! We did it!!!





Today's Reading: Acts 4:23-31

** If you would like to learn a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method please read my “Count Down 5” from my Devotion on Fire blog:


To use this simple and good way of Daily Devotion method please click this link:

Please click this link to read Acts 4:23-31

Bible Study

      More prayers! More healing! 
     More prayers! More unity!
     More prayers! More courage!
     More prayers! More miracles!
     More prayers! More filling of the Holy Spirit!
     More prayers! More boldness to speak the Good News!

     That was why the place they were meeting was shaken.
     Do you want to experience that? 
                      
Let's have a time to be still and give the Holy Spirit space to speak through the passage of scripture we have just read. Offer this time up to Jesus as you listen to him, while listening to "Gabriel's Oboe"



Spiritual Journal

     What I heard from Jesus today is: More prayers! More everything!
    What I got from Jesus is a confirmation of our 10:15a.m. prayer yesterday. Actually I really felt the shaking in my heart when I prayed because I knew at that time we were at the focal point of many prayers!

    And, that was the first time Kenny had Sandy and me sharing the Good News with him for more than 20 minutes. What happened in today's message happened in us yesterday!  
         
Dear Lord Jesus,
Lead us to experience your mighty power and healing through our willingness to pray fervently.  In Jesus name we pray. Amen.




Please click this link to worship with us - 
Happy Day (Tim Hughes)

Chinese praise song - 

因主的名 Because of your Name




You can subscribe to my podcast feed here: in construction

You may choose to follow my other daily blog: 

不要被困難及災難拆散夫婦的關係!

  楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos, October 16, 2022: https://youtu.be/Mp0-JPx4Vac https://youtu.be/MyO6...