Tuesday, July 12, 2011

DAY 130 - Transformation! How? (請按此處收聼廣東話Cantonese podcast click here)




You can subscribe to my podcast feed here:http://feeds.feedburner.com/discipler123


You may choose to follow my first blog which I started in July 2009:http://bishopsilas.blogspot.com/



Today's Reading: Romans 12

Please read Romans 12 and listen to what the Lord Jesus Christ would like to tell you before reading my Spiritual Journal below. If you would like to learn a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method you may click this link directly for the method:Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf.


Please click this link to worship with us - He Is Lord


Please click this link to read Romans 12:

Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - this is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what Go's will is - his good pleasing and perfect will. Romans 12: 1-2

What I heard from Jesus today is: Transformation! How?

I never can forget how God used this two verses to change my life through a born again experience in 1982! I was having my daily devotion reading this chapter and there was a light so bright when I was reading verse two and what I could see is just one word - TRANSFORMATION! Jesus reminded me at that time although I was following His guidance the past few months but I did not want to be transformed!

To be transformed and not being conformed by the world I needed to offer my body as living sacrifice. The sacrifice I needed to make was very severe and I did it! Praise the Lord! I became a new person living out transformed lifestyle. Well, it's been almost 30 years and this journey of constantly meeting challenges to offer my body as living sacrifice never end. We are human and we have so many weaknesses to pull us back to the conformation of worldly value and not being transformed into a lifestyle of Christlikeness. Now I deeply understand and experience only the Holy Spirit can help me to be able to offer my body as living sacrifice. I cannot do it!

So, come, Holy Spirit come, help me! Lord, have mercy on me!




Please click this link to worship with us - Lord Have Mercy


The sermon "The power is from within" by Rev. Eric Liddell(Chariots of Fire)


No comments:

誰能使我們與基督的愛隔絕呢?

  大齋期四十日 "破。立"每日靈修,請按下面連結: http://breakbuild.blogspot.com/   楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos,...