Saturday, July 16, 2011

DAY 134 - Are You Lonely? (請按此處收聼廣東話Cantonese podcast click here)




You can subscribe to my podcast feed here:http://feeds.feedburner.com/discipler123


You may choose to follow my first blog which I started in July 2009:http://bishopsilas.blogspot.com/



Today's Reading: Romans 16

Please read Romans 16 and listen to what the Lord Jesus Christ would like to tell you before reading my Spiritual Journal below. If you would like to learn a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method you may click this link directly for the method:Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf.


Please click this link to worship with us - Emmanuel


Please click this link to read Romans 16:

Greet Priscilla and Aquila, my fellow workers in Christ Jesus. They risked their lives for me. Not only I but all the churches of the Gentiles are grateful to them. Romans 16: 3

What I heard from Jesus today is: Are you lonely?

One of the most obvious sign of leaders in this age is one word: Lonely

One of the most obvious signs of real disciples of Christ in every age is another word: Abundantly

The Lord reminds me of John 10: 10

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.


There are 36 names of Paul's co-workers not including names of their households in this concluding chapter of the Romans. Priscilla and Aquila were described to have a relationship with Paul that they could risked their lives for him. That's how Jesus' disciples are being supported, protected, connected and loved. That's how to have life abundantly means.

On the other hand, there are so many people including Christians being isolated and disconnected to live a live of loneliness. And many of them even do not noticed until they feel they need support and they do not have anyone to support and care for them. How sad!

I know there are lots of brothers and sisters who are reading this post now have been supporting, caring, praying, protecting and loving me and my family for years. Thanks you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! We love you all very, very much!!!

Are you lonely? Do you know the answer to live abundantly now?

Dear Lord Jesus,
Lead us to have a life abundantly as you have promised. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.



Please click this link to worship with us - Trading My Sorrow


The sermon "The power is from within" by Rev. Eric Liddell(Chariots of Fire)


No comments:

我呼求的日子,所有強敵都要轉身退後!

  楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos, October 16, 2022: https://youtu.be/Mp0-JPx4Vac https://youtu.be/MyO6...