Wednesday, May 9, 2012

DAY 32 - Don't You Get It Yet? (請按此處收聼廣東話Cantonese podcast click here)



Today's Reading: Mark 8: 11-21

**For a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method please click this link: Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf.

Please click this link to read Mark 8: 11-21

Bible Study

This section is a continuation of yesterday's message "Fear of nothing to eat!".

Pharisees wanted to have Jesus to perform a miracle but Jesus refused. In fact, Jesus had performed quite a number of miracles but they did not believe because they did not see those miracles themselves.

Jesus' disciples saw all those miracles Jesus did. They just saw how Jesus fed the 5,000 and the 4,000 but they still worried about if they had enough to eat. That's why Jesus rebuked the disciples of their not seeing and hearing even they really saw and heard. That's why Jesus asked them, "Don't you get it yet?"

Jesus turns His eyes on you and asks you now, "Don't you get it yet?" What is your respond to Jesus' question?

Have a time to be still and give the Holy Spirit space to speak through the passage of scripture we have just read. Offer this time up to God as you listen to him, while listening to "Gabriel's Oboe"




My Spiritual Journal

What I heard from Jesus today is: Don't you get it yet?

I have experienced numerous miraculous acts from Jesus the past forty years and yet sometimes when facing with crisis I am afraid. Sometimes I question myself, "How can you have so little faith?" But, that's reality! When the storm coming close, that's the time to test whether Jesus is really in you, by you and with you!

How close is Jesus to you today?

Dear Lord Jesus,
Thank you for always being there with me. Open my eyes always especially during this stormy days that I can see you, hear from you and obey to your command. You are my Lord, my Savior and my King, in you I have no fear. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.


Please click this link to worship with us -
Draw Me Close to You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWG9-PJFcK8&feature=related

Chinese praise song - 主你是我力量 You are my strength


You can subscribe to my podcast feed here:http://feeds.feedburner.com/discipler123



You may choose to follow my first blog which I started in July 2009:http://bishopsilas.blogspot.com/

No comments:

誰能使我們與基督的愛隔絕呢?

  大齋期四十日 "破。立"每日靈修,請按下面連結: http://breakbuild.blogspot.com/   楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos,...