Friday, March 22, 2013

DAY 347 - Those Who Kill Will Eat Their Own Fruit! (請按此處收聼廣東話Cantonese podcast click here)


Please sign in now! Please!!!

**1300 DAYS of prayers now!!!
Please sign up for the new 12th 100 days 24 hours prayer campaign,
I need your prayers!!!
Please click link below.



**NEW link for the 13th 100 days 24 hours prayer campaign (from March 15 to June 22, 2013)

The easiest way is to take one hour slot for the whole week. What you need to do is very simple. Choose one dayThe easiest way is to take one hour slot for the whole week to pray for me, my family and my ministry, remembering the ministry of ACiC(ACiC has two Networks: ACiC, Anglican Coalition in Canada and AI, Asian Initiative). You may use the whole hour in prayer or you can still do you work in your office but use as much time as you can to pray and the other time work prayerfully that hour to pray for our ministry. This campaign is also to teach you that you need somebody to pray for you daily. I have been prayed for hourly the past 1,200 days and I have never experienced this kind of peace and protection before. It's just beyond words can express. If I did not listen and obey to Jesus call 1,200 days ago to start this prayer movement, I think I would be pulled into darkness and discouragement already! I deeply believe that this is a way to draw as many participation as we can in prayers. I encourage you to participate. We need you to join us! Trust in the power of prayers!

Today's Reading: Luke 23:27-31

**For a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method please click this link:

Please click this link to read Luke 23:27-31

Bible Study

     Today's passage gives us a big contrast of what it seems to be and what it would turns out to be.  What it seems to be is the cruel death of Jesus being crucified by the Romans. What it would become is that those Romans will eat their own fruit of being in chaos and destruction.

     N.T. Wright says:
     Jesus wasn't a rebel leader; he wasn't 'dry wood', timber ready for burning.  On the contrary, he was 'green wood'; his mission was about peace and repentance, about God's reconciling kingdom for Israel and the nations.  But, he is saying, if they are even doing this to him what will they do when Jerusalem is filled with young hotheads, firebrands eager to do anything they can to create violence and mayhem?  If the Romans crucify the prince of peace, what will they do to genuine warlords?

      Just as Jesus says in Luke 21:6 , "As for what you see here, the time will come when not one stone will be left on another; every one of them will be thrown down."

       Yes, those who kill will eat their own fruit!  
      
Let's have a time to be still and give the Holy Spirit space to speak through the passage of scripture we have just read. Offer this time up to Jesus as you listen to him, while listening to "Gabriel's Oboe"



Spiritual Journal

     What I heard from Jesus today is: Those who kill will eat their own fruit! 

     I took the picture below in where the original temple in Jerusalem should be. That is the only stone that people can find of the temple. Just as Jesus says there won't be one stone left on another. This stone should be on top of a large pillar.

     I have seen so many eating and killing among people and Christian leaders. When I saw that stone, I got a very strong feeling that Jesus was comforting me of what I have experienced. He said to me, "It's OK, my son. Those who kill will eat their own fruit!"

     Don't step into the same tragedy like people in Jerusalem.  When there is still a chance, return to Jesus and follow Him as your Savior, Lord and King. 
     
Dear Lord Jesus,
Lead us to trust you totally that we are in your own protection and provision. Those who kill will eat their own fruit. In Jesus name we pray. Ame







Please click this link to worship with us - 
Lord, I Offer My Life

Chinese praise song - 
以感恩為祭 An Offering of Thanksgiving




You can subscribe to my podcast feed here: in construction

You may choose to follow my other daily blog: 

誰能使我們與基督的愛隔絕呢?

  大齋期四十日 "破。立"每日靈修,請按下面連結: http://breakbuild.blogspot.com/   楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos,...