Saturday, March 23, 2013

DAY 348 - Show Your True Royalty! (請按此處收聼廣東話Cantonese podcast click here)


Please sign in now! Please!!!

**1300 DAYS of prayers now!!!
Please sign up for the new 12th 100 days 24 hours prayer campaign,
I need your prayers!!!
Please click link below.



**NEW link for the 13th 100 days 24 hours prayer campaign (from March 15 to June 22, 2013)

The easiest way is to take one hour slot for the whole week. What you need to do is very simple. Choose one dayThe easiest way is to take one hour slot for the whole week to pray for me, my family and my ministry, remembering the ministry of ACiC(ACiC has two Networks: ACiC, Anglican Coalition in Canada and AI, Asian Initiative). You may use the whole hour in prayer or you can still do you work in your office but use as much time as you can to pray and the other time work prayerfully that hour to pray for our ministry. This campaign is also to teach you that you need somebody to pray for you daily. I have been prayed for hourly the past 1,200 days and I have never experienced this kind of peace and protection before. It's just beyond words can express. If I did not listen and obey to Jesus call 1,200 days ago to start this prayer movement, I think I would be pulled into darkness and discouragement already! I deeply believe that this is a way to draw as many participation as we can in prayers. I encourage you to participate. We need you to join us! Trust in the power of prayers!

Today's Reading: Luke 23:32-43

**For a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method please click this link:

Please click this link to read Luke 23:32-43

Bible Study

     Today's passage gives us more pictures of how painful Jesus died for our sins. It also shows the unusual quality of a man who accepted a killer into heaven and forgave those who crucified him.

     N.T. Wright says:
     His true royalty, though, shines out in his prayer and his promise, both recorded only in Luke.  Unlike traditional martyrs, who died with a curse against their torturers, Jesus prays for their forgiveness.  Like a king on his way to enthronement, Jesus promises a place of honour and bliss to one who requests it.  The prayer shows that the promise is not to be taken as meaning that the only hope is in a life after death, vital though that of course is.  Forgiveness brings the life of heaven to earth, God's future into the present.

    We, as beloved sons and daughters of God, should also live out Jesus' true royalty to forgive those who have treated us badly or even crucified us. Can you do that? 
      
Let's have a time to be still and give the Holy Spirit space to speak through the passage of scripture we have just read. Offer this time up to Jesus as you listen to him, while listening to "Gabriel's Oboe"



Spiritual Journal

     What I heard from Jesus today is: Show your true royalty! 

     What an inspiring message from bishop N.T Wright! 
     Yes, that's right, show your true royalty! To be able to forgive those who mistreated you, persecuted you and crucified you is the key to this true royalty!

     Let's pray for those who mistreated us, persecuted us and crucified us now. First you need to pray to our Lord Jesus Christ to reveal their faces. Then, you pray after me: 

"Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they did. Help me to be able to truly forgive them so that I can show my true royalty to honour your holy name. In Jesus I pray. Amen." 


Please click this link to worship with us - 
Our Father

Chinese praise song - 

我的心你要稱頌耶和華 Praise the Lord, O My Soul




You can subscribe to my podcast feed here: in construction

You may choose to follow my other daily blog: 

因爲你專心跟從主,能趕走最強的敵人!

  楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos, October 16, 2022: https://youtu.be/Mp0-JPx4Vac https://youtu.be/MyO6...