Saturday, January 28, 2017

DAY 28 (2017) - Good Morning Abba, Seeing Your Face Each Morning, I Am So, So Satisfied! (Please click here for English podcast)

Silence

1.   Put on your “brakes” and stop for a moment of silence
2.   Wait for God. Breathe deep for God's peace and feel His presence. Exhale your worries.

Praise and Thanksgiving

1.   Think through your day, all the times that made you smile
2.   Thank God for all those moments, and for all those people


Confession and Repentance (Subjective Shifting Devotion Method http://bishopsilas.blogspot.ca/2009/08/count-down-5-subject-shifting-devotion.html)

1.  Pray for the Holy Spirit to work in you:

     “Dear Holy Spirit, shine your light into the places of darkness in my life. Show me my sins, everything that blocks me from encountering God. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.”


2.  Through the Holy Spirit, examine yourself for a short silence and then pray:

     "Dear Lord Jesus, thank you for dying on the cross for our sins and being victorious over death and sin. I confess my sin to you(pause, to tell Jesus what the Holy Spirit has shown you). Forgive my sins by your blood and help me follow you. Holy Spirit, fill me that I may be able to receive your gift to love God and His people. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen."

The Word (Psalm 17:10-15; Proverbs 5:22-23; Exodus 5:22-7:24
Matthew 18:23-19:12)














       Let's have a time to be still and give the Holy Spirit space to speak through the passage we have just read. Offer this time up to Jesus as you listen to him, while listening to "Gabriel's Oboe"

       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmax47l2hLU

      My Listening
      Today's Psalm gives us a pictures how the psalmist was being chased by killers and how his faith made him secured that he trusted God would confront and bring those enemies, killers down. That's how the same message echoes in today's Proverbs!

      The most wonderful scene I envisioned is verse 15: 
          As for me, I will be vindicated and will see your face;
          when I awake, I will be satisfied with seeing your likeness.

      If you were in that dark situation fearing that you would die any moment and in great distress, what kind of likeness would you like when you wake up in the morning? Can't sleep, sleeping pills, sleep but can't have true rest...that would make you look like a big piece of dark cloud. Your likeness might just like a big piece of dark cloud! Not in the image of God "Imago Dei"!

     That would be the similar situation if you were in Jesus' description of the unforgiving servant and like Mose and Aaron, full of doubt and worries, even with God's many times of assurance!

     The second thing God reminds me is from the passage in Exodus, we are God's army and we just need to say "Yes Sir" like a soldier, then the captain will lead us to victory because the captain or general is Jesus Himself!

      May you be willing to offer your First Fruit to God each morning when you wake up, no matter half an hour or one hour. You will surely feel more and more of the joy of Jesus and the smile on Jesus face to you each morning. 

     That's how Jesus reminds me this morning that why I have been so joyful and satisfied the past 400 days! When I wake up everyday now, I am always smiling and I can see God's face with my spiritual eye and I am in His likeness, not in doubt, depressed and darkness!

           Praise the Lord to give me an opportunity to lead Time with Abba for three consecutive mornings, Thursday, Friday and Today! We had bishops, pastors and top leaders who came to our daily TWA and all of them who came told me that they felt satisfied offering their First Fruit to Jesus and being with Him and us. I am so, so satisfied to see the fruit of TWA blessing so many God's faithful servants!

      
      Dear Lord Jesus,
      Embrace me as your precious child each morning that we are in your true likeness and feel satisfied. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.

     Reflect on these questions:
    1. How do you usually feel when you wake up each morning? tired, depressed, good, refreshed...?

2. Do you think offering your First Fruit each day early in the morning by being with Jesus for an hour would give you much satisfaction?


     3. What have you got from Jesus today?

     Let us praise the Lord:
      10,000 Reasons
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXDGE_lRI0E

     40 Days Break.Build daily devotion:

If you have an Android cel. please click this site to download an app. to listen in a users' friendly way:
Discipler123: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ideal.rec.app

Break.Build: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ideal.bb.app
Welcome to use my first blog: Read one chapter of Bible a day 
    http://bishopsilas.blogspot.ca/2009/08/day-1-i-am-blind.html

Please take a look at the photos I took this morning in the AMiA Winter Conference, 6:30a.m. to 7:30a.m. Time with Abba, 3rd day. The presence of God was so, so good!













誰能使我們與基督的愛隔絕呢?

  大齋期四十日 "破。立"每日靈修,請按下面連結: http://breakbuild.blogspot.com/   楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos,...