Friday, January 13, 2012

DAY 315 - Why So difficult, Lord? (請按此處收聼廣東話Cantonese podcast click here)




Please click this link for the official announcement from AMiAs of the recent transition:




You can subscribe to my podcast feed here:http://feeds.feedburner.com/discipler123

You may choose to follow my first blog which I started in July 2009:http://bishopsilas.blogspot.com/

Today's Reading: Exodus 4

Please read Exodus 4 and listen to what the Lord Jesus Christ would like to tell you before reading my Spiritual Journal below. If you would like to learn a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method you may click this link directly for the method:Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf.


Please click this link to worship with us - Here in My Life
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc0r_0Af4FU&feature=related


Chinese praise song - 上帝早已預備 God Prepared

Please click this link to read Exodus 4


The Lord said to Moses, "When you return to Egypt, see that you perform before Pharaoh all the wonders I have given you the power to do. But I will harden his heart so that he will not let the people go. Exodus 4: 21


What I got from Jesus today is: Why so difficult, Lord?

Have you asked this question to God before? How did you feel at that time?

Well, I don't know how those difficulties hurt you or help you, but I know that God always use difficult situation to challenge His disciples as He challenged Moses here in this chapter. When the Lord called me to go to seminary my excuse was just the same as Moses, "Lord, I am slow of speech and tongue." Who can imagine after these so many years the Lord makes me a good preacher!

Moses might think why God had to harden Pharaoh's heart. Without hardening Pharaoh's heart Moses and his people would not know how great God could be.

So, next time you want to ask this question, "Why so difficult, Lord?", may be you can modify your question to, "Lord, help me to go through this challenge and lead me to experience your power."

Dear Lord Jesus,
Help us not to fear of difficulties but to face them as challenges to raise you to a new level. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.

Please click this link to worship with us -
How great is our God


Chinese praise song - 全地至高是我主 You Are Mighty


Pray for our Founding Primates who are giving us spiritual oversight and our chairman bishop:
The Most Rev. Emmanuel Kolini (Freda)

The Most Rev. Moses Tay (Cynthia)

The Most Rev. Yong Ping Chung (Julia)

The Rt. Rev. Chuck Murphy, III (Margaret)


The sermon "The power is from within" by Rev. Eric Liddell(Chariots of Fire)


No comments:

誰能使我們與基督的愛隔絕呢?

  大齋期四十日 "破。立"每日靈修,請按下面連結: http://breakbuild.blogspot.com/   楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos,...