Sunday, January 15, 2012

DAY 317 - I have Found My Tribe! (請按此處收聼廣東話Cantonese podcast click here)





Please click this link for the official announcement from AMiAs of the recent transition:




You can subscribe to my podcast feed here:http://feeds.feedburner.com/discipler123

You may choose to follow my first blog which I started in July 2009:http://bishopsilas.blogspot.com/

Today's Reading: Exodus 6

Please read Exodus 6 and listen to what the Lord Jesus Christ would like to tell you before reading my Spiritual Journal below. If you would like to learn a simple and good way of Daily Devotion method you may click this link directly for the method:Subject Shifting Devotion.pdf.


Please click this link to worship with us - Mighty to Save
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-08YZF87OBQ&feature=fvw


Chinese praise song - 凡事都能做 Nothing Is Impossible

Please click this link to read Exodus 6


It was this same Aaron and Moses to whom the Lord said, "Bring the Israelites out of Egypt by their division." Exodus 6: 26


What I got from Jesus today is: I have found my tribe!

One of the most repeated common responses in the past few days of our AMiAs Winter Conference is, "I have found my tribe!" This is such a moving, powerful and spirit-filled saying and declaration of so many people. Quite a number of us came to the Conference with mixed feelings because of all the confusion, misunderstanding and attacks. But when I heard so many people cried out, "I have found my tribe!", I praise the Lord for what He had done to this powerful conference.

Here in this chapter God wanted all the Israelites to know that they are the tribe belongs to Him with their appointed divisions just like an army. We really need to know our division so that we are under an appointed division to fight a good fight for the Lord.

I do hope and pray that you have found you tribe! If you have found your tribe, fall in just like a soldier into combat formation and fight a good fight for the Lord!!!

I do hope this funny photo Iggy took for me of the live or die fight of Obi-Wan Kenobi with Darth Maul who just killed Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan's master might give you a deeper impression of what a spiritual warfare looks like. Well, you may not know that I consider myself like Obi-Wan Kenobi to coach good Jedi knights who are true disciples of Christ! And you need to know that there is a really dark, dark force surrounding us and yet most people do not know. We can never win Satan unless are willing to fight this war and know how to fight this war. It always needs spiritual bullets to fight spiritual warfare. And, spiritual bullets are Word of God, prayers, fasting and many other ways that you need to learn and practice! Also, you need to know your appointed division and be willing to be in that division following your generals, captains to fight a good fight for the Lord!


Dear Lord Jesus,
Help us to know our appointed division, to fall in an fight a good fight for you. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.

Please click this link to worship with us -
How great is our God


Chinese praise song - 全地至高是我主 You Are Mighty


Pray for our Founding Primates who are giving us spiritual oversight and our chairman bishop:
The Most Rev. Emmanuel Kolini (Freda)

The Most Rev. Moses Tay (Cynthia)

The Most Rev. Yong Ping Chung (Julia)

The Rt. Rev. Chuck Murphy, III (Margaret)


The sermon "The power is from within" by Rev. Eric Liddell(Chariots of Fire)


No comments:

這日子如同網羅忽然臨到!

  楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos, October 16, 2022: https://youtu.be/Mp0-JPx4Vac https://youtu.be/MyO6...