Monday, April 6, 2020

DAY 97 (2020) - I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction (Please click here for English podcast)



Silence

1.   Put on your “brakes” and stop for a moment of silence
2.   Wait for God. Breathe deep for God's peace and feel His presence. Exhale your worries.

Praise and Thanksgiving

1.   Think through your day, all the times that made you smile
2.   Thank God for all those moments, and for all those people

Confession and Repentance (Subjective Shifting Devotion Method http://bishopsilas.blogspot.ca/2009/08/count-down-5-subject-shifting-devotion.html)

1.  Pray for the Holy Spirit to shine on you that you are able to discover your sins and be willing to repent:



     “Dear Holy Spirit, shine your light into the places of darkness in my life. Show me my sins, everything that blocks me from encountering God and having Jesus as my Lord. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.”



2.  Through the Holy Spirit, examine yourself for a short silence and then pray:

     "Dear Lord Jesus, thank you for dying on the cross for our sins and being victorious over death and sin. I confess my sin to you(pause, to tell Jesus what the Holy Spirit has shown you). Forgive my sins by your blood and help me follow you. Holy Spirit, fill me that I may be able to receive your gift to love God and His people. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen."

The Word, Time with Abba (Psalm 49:1-13, Deuteronomy 29:1-30:20; Luke 11:37-12:7; Proverbs 12:19-20)


    Today's main passage:
     15 See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction.16 For I command you today to love the Lord your God, to walk in obedience to him, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the Lord your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.
17 But if your heart turns away and you are not obedient, and if you are drawn away to bow down to other gods and worship them, 18 I declare to you this day that you will certainly be destroyed. You will not live long in the land you are crossing the Jordan to enter and possess.
19 This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live 20 and that you may love the Lord your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For the Lord is your life, and he will give you many years in the land he swore to give to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Deuteronomy 30:15-20


Let's have a time to be still and give the Holy Spirit space to speak through the passage we have just read. Offer this time up to Jesus as you listen to him.

    My Listening
    The topic I received today from Jesus is: I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction

     Deuteronomy 30:15-20 is one of my most favourite and useful passage. It is because the powerful visual cry Moses said, "I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you". It happened many times in my life that the Holy Spirit helped me to see the old man Moses cried out so loudly, "Fully obey God! Choose life!"

     Many time in my life I felt helpless and found help in this passage. It leads me to be more closer to God, to fully obey Him and choose life. Then, right away I experienced the presence of God and I went through the crisis!

      I sincerely hope and pray that you won't be pulled away from Jesus because of COVID-19, but because of COVID-19 you are more closer to Jesus, experience His daily presence and I am sure that you will pass through this crisis!


     Dear Lord Jesus, 
     Help us not to be pulled away from you because of COVID-19, but because of COVID-19  we are more closer to you.  In Jesus name we pray. Amen.
    
     Reflect on these questions:
     1. How can you not to be pulled away from Jesus because of COVID-19 but more closer to Jesus
       
      2.  What is your next step to make that happen?

     Family Corner:
     Find an opportunity to share with your family the importance of today's message. 
     

 Please click "Amazing Grace, My Chains are Gone" to receive more messages from Jesus to you and the fresh anointing from the Holy Spirit:

     

       To know, learn and practice this method of Time with Abba, please click this link: https://www.pastoralcareschool.org

       Please click this link if you have an Android Cel to listen to the most recent ten  podcasts:
      Time with Abba, Depression Out:

        Break.Build: 破.立 Break.Build: 



       Welcome to use my first blog: Read one chapter of Bible a day 

        To purchase my new book "MicroMacro Discipline" please click these links below:
       Amazon.com
       Click here for paperback

        Click here for Kindle 

    Since January 1, 2016 Richmond Emmanuel Church has non stop Morning Prayer Monday through Friday 6:00am to 7:30am, Saturday 8am to 9:45am, Sunday 7:00am to 8:25am




The offering of our First Fruit every morning have changed lots of things: unity, lifestyle, character …and many more!

Please find wonderful pictures of our TWA at Richmond Emmanuel Church:
      




     Ram horns sounding daily to welcome the presence of our might God and to open our souls to prepare receiving His message:





     Three generations TWA worship:


     Daily communion after TWA:


     Parents praying with their daughter: (Rev. Ignatius Ng, Anna Ng and Zoe Glory Ng)



     Mom's TWA:



No comments:

因爲你專心跟從主,能趕走最強的敵人!

  楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos, October 16, 2022: https://youtu.be/Mp0-JPx4Vac https://youtu.be/MyO6...