Sunday, April 19, 2020

DAY 110 (2020) - When I call for help, COVID-19 will turn back! (Please click here for English podcast)



Silence

1.   Put on your “brakes” and stop for a moment of silence
2.   Wait for God. Breathe deep for God's peace and feel His presence. Exhale your worries.

Praise and Thanksgiving

1.   Think through your day, all the times that made you smile
2.   Thank God for all those moments, and for all those people

Confession and Repentance (Subjective Shifting Devotion Method http://bishopsilas.blogspot.ca/2009/08/count-down-5-subject-shifting-devotion.html)

1.  Pray for the Holy Spirit to shine on you that you are able to discover your sins and be willing to repent:



     “Dear Holy Spirit, shine your light into the places of darkness in my life. Show me my sins, everything that blocks me from encountering God and having Jesus as my Lord. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.”



2.  Through the Holy Spirit, examine yourself for a short silence and then pray:

     "Dear Lord Jesus, thank you for dying on the cross for our sins and being victorious over death and sin. I confess my sin to you(pause, to tell Jesus what the Holy Spirit has shown you). Forgive my sins by your blood and help me follow you. Holy Spirit, fill me that I may be able to receive your gift to love God and His people. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen."

The Word, Time with Abba (Psalm 56:9-13, Joshua 19:1-20:9; Luke 19:28-48; Proverbs13:12-14)


    Today's main passages:
                           Then my enemies will turn back
    when I call for help.
    By this I will know that God is for me.
10 In God, whose word I praise,
    in the Lord, whose word I praise—
11 in God I trust and am not afraid.
    What can man do to me?
12 I am under vows to you, my God;
    I will present my thank offerings to you.
13 For you have delivered me from death
    and my feet from stumbling,
that I may walk before God
    in the light of life.
Palm 56:9-13

41 As he approached Jerusalem and saw the city, he wept over it 42 and said, “If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace—but now it is hidden from your eyes. 43 The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side. 44 They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.”
45 When Jesus entered the temple courts, he began to drive out those who were selling. 46 “It is written,” he said to them, “‘My house will be a house of prayer’; but you have made it ‘a den of robbers.’”

Luke 19:41-46



Let's have a time to be still and give the Holy Spirit space to speak through the passages we have just read. Offer this time up to Jesus as you listen to him.

    My Listening
    The topic I received today from Jesus is: When I call for help, COVID-19 will turn back!

    Yes, surely it will happen! 

    When David call to God for help in his most dangerous time and to present his thank offerings even he had limited resources, God acted and he was sure that all his enemies would turn back! 

    When he prayed like that, he was still surrounded by his enemies, but because he trusted God, knowing that God will help him, even he was in the darkest valley of death, seems to be in darkness, but because God was with him and he could walk in the light of life! Wow!

    But, today's passage from Luke tells us that because the Jews rejected Jesus as the Messiah, the Christ, the Saviour, Son of God because they deserted God and the Holy Temple in Jerusalem had become a place to do business and not a house of prayer. They did not call on God for help, 35 years after Jesus said that, King Nero of Rome destroyed the whole Jerusalem and the Holy Temple. Not one stone on another was left! How sad!

    Now, the whole world is being encircled and we seems being trapped on every side!

    What is your choice? To call on God for help or to suffer the consequence of what today's Luke describes? 

     Dear Lord Jesus,  
     Help us to be willing to cry out to you for help and offer our thank offerings to you in the midst of the whole world being besieged by COVID-19 to worship you as our Lord and King so that COVID-19 will turn back. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.
    
     Reflect on these questions:
     1. What is your action plan to cry out to Jesus for help and offer your thank offerings to Him in the midst of the whole world being besieged by COVID-19 to worship Jesus as your Lord and King so that COVID-19 will turn back
      
      2.  What is your next step to make that happen?

     Family Corner:
     Find an opportunity to share with your family the importance of today's message. 
     

 Please click "Amazing Grace, My Chains are Gone" to receive more messages from Jesus to you and the fresh anointing from the Holy Spirit:

     

       To know, learn and practice this method of Time with Abba, please click this link: https://www.pastoralcareschool.org

       Please click this link if you have an Android Cel to listen to the most recent ten  podcasts:
      Time with Abba, Depression Out:

        Break.Build: 破.立 Break.Build: 



       Welcome to use my first blog: Read one chapter of Bible a day 

        To purchase my new book "MicroMacro Discipline" please click these links below:
       Amazon.com
       Click here for paperback

        Click here for Kindle 

    Since January 1, 2016 Richmond Emmanuel Church has non stop Morning Prayer Monday through Friday 6:00am to 7:30am, Saturday 8am to 9:45am, Sunday 7:00am to 8:25am




The offering of our First Fruit every morning have changed lots of things: unity, lifestyle, character …and many more!

Please find wonderful pictures of our TWA at Richmond Emmanuel Church:
      




     Ram horns sounding daily to welcome the presence of our might God and to open our souls to prepare receiving His message:





     Three generations TWA worship:


     Daily communion after TWA:


     Parents praying with their daughter: (Rev. Ignatius Ng, Anna Ng and Zoe Glory Ng)



     Mom's TWA:



No comments:

好! 良善的僕人!

  楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos, October 16, 2022: https://youtu.be/Mp0-JPx4Vac https://youtu.be/MyO6...