Wednesday, September 9, 2020

DAY 253 (2020) - Why God gives us a good vineyard, but we yield only bad fruit? (No English podcast because of technical problem, but you can go to FaceBook(silastyng) to watch my video of this blog)

 


 


Silence

1.   Put on your “brakes” and stop for a moment of silence
2.   Wait for God. Breathe deep for God's peace and feel His presence. Exhale your worries.

Praise and Thanksgiving

1.   Think through your day, all the times that made you smile
2.   Thank God for all those moments, and for all those people

Confession and Repentance (Subjective Shifting Devotion Method http://bishopsilas.blogspot.ca/2009/08/count-down-5-subject-shifting-devotion.html)

1.  Pray for the Holy Spirit to shine on you that you are able to discover your sins and be willing to repent:


     “Dear Holy Spirit, shine your light into the places of darkness in my life. Show me my sins, everything that blocks me from encountering God and having Jesus as my Lord. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.”



2.  Through the Holy Spirit, examine yourself for a short silence and then pray:

     "Dear Lord Jesus, thank you for dying on the cross for our sins and being victorious over death and sin. I confess my sin to you(pause, to tell Jesus what the Holy Spirit has shown you). Forgive my sins by your blood and help me follow you. Holy Spirit, fill me that I may be able to receive your gift to love God and His people. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen."

The Word, Time with Abba (Psalm 102:18-28, Isaiah 3:1-5:30;  2 Corinthians 11:1-15; Proverbs 22:28-29)

     
      TWA Bible link: http://api.pastoralcareschool.org/twa/

     Today's main passage:
      I will sing for the one I love
    a song about his vineyard:
My loved one had a vineyard
    on a fertile hillside.
     He dug it up and cleared it of stones
    and planted it with the choicest vines.
He built a watchtower in it
    and cut out a winepress as well.
Then he looked for a crop of good grapes,
    but it yielded only bad fruit.
“Now you dwellers in Jerusalem and people of Judah,
    judge between me and my vineyard.
What more could have been done for my vineyard
    than I have done for it?
When I looked for good grapes,
    why did it yield only bad?
Now I will tell you
    what I am going to do to my vineyard:
I will take away its hedge,
    and it will be destroyed;
I will break down its wall,
    and it will be trampled.
I will make it a wasteland,
    neither pruned nor cultivated,
    and briers and thorns will grow there.
I will command the clouds
    not to rain on it.”
The vineyard of the Lord Almighty
    is the nation of Israel,
and the people of Judah
    are the vines he delighted in.
And he looked for justice, but saw bloodshed;
    for righteousness, but heard cries of distress.

Isaiah 5:1-7

     Let's have a time to be still and give the Holy Spirit space to speak through the passage we have just read. Offer this time to Jesus as you listen to him.    

    My Listening
    The topic I received today is: Why God gives us a good vineyard, but we yield only bad fruit?


     Isaiah proclaims very severe warning and prophecy to God's people because God gave His people a good vineyard, He led them, helped them, protected them, hoping that they could bear a crop of good grapes, but instead they had bad fruit! 

    So, Isaiah prophesied that God will remove His protection, take away the hedge and break down the wall of their vineyard. God will make their land desolate and no rain will come, sufferings will be coming without delay!

   This sad situation also is happening to the whole world today, we have been suffering lots of unexpected calamity because we as God's people have been doing a very bad job to our given good vineyard, only yielding bad fruit!

    So, how can we repent and turn this situation right side up?

    It is the same way I shared yesterday because Isaiah 1:4 gives us our problem:
    
      They have forsaken the Lord;
    they have spurned the Holy One of Israel
    and turned their backs on him.
.
    What we need to do is the opposite of what Isaiah 1:4 says:
    We run to God each day to allow Him to embrace us as His dear children and that we can be in His protection and blessings daily and that we can yield a crop of good grapes!

     
     Dear Lord Jesus,  
    Help us to be willing to run to you and be in your embrace each day that we can be protected and blessed by you and we can yield a crop of good grapes.  In Jesus Name we pray, Amen.
o    
     Reflect on these questions:
     1. What inspiration have you received from today's catch and what have you heard from Jesus now?
      
      2.  What is your next step to be more closer to God?
    
           Family Corner:
     Find an opportunity to share with your family the importance of today's message. 
     


   Please click "Amazing Grace, My Chains are Gone" to receive more messages from Jesus to you and the fresh anointing from the Holy Spirit:

     

       To know, learn and practice this method of Time with Abba, please click this link: https://www.pastoralcareschool.org

       Please click this link if you have an Android Cel to listen to the most recent ten  podcasts:
      Time with Abba, Depression Out:



       Welcome to use my first blog: Read one chapter of Bible a day 

No comments:

主一出手,風浪止住,平靜了!

  大齋期四十日 "破。立"每日靈修,請按下面連結: http://breakbuild.blogspot.com/   楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos,...