Monday, November 30, 2020

DAY 335 (2020) - Have fellowship with the Word of life, away from darkness, enter into light, receive joy! (Please go to FaceBook(silastyng) to watch my video of this blog)

 

   


Silence

1.   Put on your “brakes” and stop for a moment of silence
2.   Wait for God. Breathe deep for God's peace and feel His presence. Exhale your worries.

Praise and Thanksgiving

1.   Think through your day, all the times that made you smile
2.   Thank God for all those moments, and for all those people
3.   Sing a song to praise God (you are welcome to use "Father, I adore you" which I have been singing every morning for the past 20 years or your own choice to praise God)

          Change my heart, oh God, make it ever true
          Change my heart, oh God, may I be like you

          Change my heart, oh God, make it ever true
          Change my heart, oh God, may I be like you

          You are the potter, I am the clay
          Mould me and make me,
          This is what I pray.

          Change my heart, oh God, make it ever true
          Change my heart, oh God, may I be like you
      

Confession and Repentance (Subjective Shifting Devotion Method http://bishopsilas.blogspot.ca/2009/08/count-down-5-subject-shifting-devotion.html)

1.  Pray for the Holy Spirit to shine on you that you are able to discover your sins and be willing to repent:


     “Dear Holy Spirit, shine your light into the places of darkness in my life. Show me my sins, everything that blocks me from encountering God and having Jesus as my Lord. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.”



2.  Through the Holy Spirit, examine yourself for a short silence and then pray:

     "Dear Lord Jesus, thank you for dying on the cross for our sins and being victorious over death and sin. I confess my sin to you(pause, to tell Jesus what the Holy Spirit has shown you). Forgive my sins by your blood and help me follow you. Holy Spirit, fill me that I may be able to receive your gifts to love God and His people. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen."

The Word, Time with Abba (Psalm 132:13-18, Daniel 7:1-28; 1 John 1:1-10; Proverbs 28:23-24)


     TWA Bible link: http://api.pastoralcareschool.org/twa/

    
    Today's main passage:
     That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched—this we proclaim concerning the Word of life. The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us. We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ. We write this to make our joy complete.
     This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live out the truth. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.

If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.

1 John 1:1-10



    Let's have a time to be still and give the Holy Spirit space to speak through the passage we have just read. Offer this time to Jesus as you listen to him.    

    My Listening
    The topic I received today from Jesus is: Have fellowship with the Word of life, away from darkness, enter into light, receive joy!

    Today's 1 John 1:1-10 asks us a very important question about our lives:
    In the midst of this pandemic, are you in darkness or in light?

    What is your answer?

     Today's message tells us that Jesus is the "Word of life", is "eternal life", if we have fellowship with Jesus and we will automatically get out of darkness into light because He is light!

     We can not have fellowship with Him is only one reason and it is our sins that block us from this fellowship!

    We need to ask the Holy Spirit to shine on us so that we know our sins and what to confess each day that we can return to our Lord and have a daily intimate relationship, fellowship with Him.

     This fellowship with Jesus will change our lives that we will try all our best to lead people back to Jesus because we have experienced this freedom, the freedom of walking in the light!


     Dear Lord Jesus,
    Help us to have fellowship with you each day that we are able to get away from darkness and enter into light, receiving tremendous joy. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.
     
     Reflect on these questions:
     1. What inspiration have you received from today's catch and what have you heard from Jesus now?
      
      2.  What is your next step to be more closer to Jesus?
    
           Family Corner:
     Find an opportunity to share with your family the importance of today's message. 
     


   Please click "Amazing Grace, My Chains are Gone" to receive more messages from Jesus to you and the fresh anointing from the Holy Spirit:

     

       To know, learn and practice this method of Time with Abba, please click this link: https://www.pastoralcareschool.org

       Please click this link if you have an Android Cel to listen to the most recent ten  podcasts:
      Time with Abba, Depression Out:



       Welcome to use my first blog: Read one chapter of Bible a day 

No comments:

不要被災難篩走了和親友的關係!

  楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos, October 16, 2022: https://youtu.be/Mp0-JPx4Vac https://youtu.be/MyO6...