Wednesday, June 3, 2020

DAY 155 (2020) - Diamond opportunity ! Captives return HOME, the Lord has done great things for us! (Please click here for English podcast)




Silence

1.   Put on your “brakes” and stop for a moment of silence
2.   Wait for God. Breathe deep for God's peace and feel His presence. Exhale your worries.

Praise and Thanksgiving

1.   Think through your day, all the times that made you smile
2.   Thank God for all those moments, and for all those people

Confession and Repentance (Subjective Shifting Devotion Method http://bishopsilas.blogspot.ca/2009/08/count-down-5-subject-shifting-devotion.html)

1.  Pray for the Holy Spirit to shine on you that you are able to discover your sins and be willing to repent:



     “Dear Holy Spirit, shine your light into the places of darkness in my life. Show me my sins, everything that blocks me from encountering God and having Jesus as my Lord. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.”



2.  Through the Holy Spirit, examine yourself for a short silence and then pray:

     "Dear Lord Jesus, thank you for dying on the cross for our sins and being victorious over death and sin. I confess my sin to you(pause, to tell Jesus what the Holy Spirit has shown you). Forgive my sins by your blood and help me follow you. Holy Spirit, fill me that I may be able to receive your gift to love God and His people. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen."

The Word, Time with Abba (Psalm 126:1-3, 2 Samuel 20:14-22:20; Acts 1:1-26; Proverbs 16:18)


    Today's main passage:
When the Lord restored the fortunes of Zion,
    we were like those who dreamed.
Our mouths were filled with laughter,
    our tongues with songs of joy.
Then it was said among the nations,
    “The Lord has done great things for them.”
The Lord has done great things for us,
    and we are filled with joy.
Psalm 126:1-3

Let's have a time to be still and give the Holy Spirit space to speak through the passage we have just read. Offer this time up to Jesus as you listen to him.

    My Listening
    The topic I received today from Jesus is: Captives return HOME, the Lord has done great things for us!

I started a daily video Noontime prayer on March 18 to partnership with the Primate of the Anglican Province of South East Asia, Archbishop Tais Melter when the whole Canada declared emergency status due to COVID-19.

On March 25 I wrote a message to His Grace, Archbishop Melter and I said, "Personally, I feel this is a diamond opportunity to test our relationship with Jesus and for the Church to lead non-believers to Christ!"


But when I was about to send that through WhatsApp to Archbishop Melter, I felt that Jesus told me, "No, this is not only a golden opportunity, but a diamond opportunity!"

Then, I changed from "golden" into "diamond"!

Please see the photo I took from my WhatsApp to see this message below:




The "diamond opportunity" I recieved on March 18 happened in the past 2 1/2 months!

The Lord has given a revival to many of us including me and has been using us to help a lot of people who are in darkness and depression to feel loved and care for. Also, the Lord has been using quite a number of us to bring people to Him.

Jesus used me to bring five people to receive Him as Saviour and Lord of life miraculously the past 2 1/2 months. One of the five was a 91 years old Mrs. Chan who miraculously asked her son and daughter to help her to receive Christ and she was willing to abandon the idol she had been believing for many years just last Tuesday. They called me in the afternoon and I went to baptize her and gave her first communion. She was in clear conscience the whole time when we sang "Jesus loves me" to praise the Lord and the whole process of baptism. Then, 15 minutes after I left she was in coma and passed away the next day! His son, Kam had a moving testimony last night during our couples group ZOOM meeting to witness this miracle he and his sister saw with their own eyes and he said it was such a relief, peace and joy to see his mother had that kind of peace he has never seen before on that day, and that day was just a week ago, last Tuesday May 26!

Yes, Diamond opportunity! Captives return HOME, the Lord has done great things for us!

Could you grasp this Diamond Opportunity?


     Dear Lord Jesus,  
     Help us to grasp this diamond opportunity to have a spiritual revival and be willing to let you to use us to bring the captives to your home, your Kingdom. In Jesus Name we pray, Amen.
     
     Reflect on these questions:
     1. How can you  grasp this diamond opportunity to have a spiritual revival and be willing to let Jesus to use you to bring the captives to His home, His Kingdom.?
     
      2.  What is your next step to make that happen?

     Family Corner:
     Find an opportunity to share with your family the importance of today's message. 
     

 Please click "Amazing Grace, My Chains are Gone" to receive more messages from Jesus to you and the fresh anointing from the Holy Spirit:

     

       To know, learn and practice this method of Time with Abba, please click this link: https://www.pastoralcareschool.org

       Please click this link if you have an Android Cel to listen to the most recent ten  podcasts:
      Time with Abba, Depression Out:



       Welcome to use my first blog: Read one chapter of Bible a day 

No comments:

好! 良善的僕人!

  楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos, October 16, 2022: https://youtu.be/Mp0-JPx4Vac https://youtu.be/MyO6...