Sunday, August 16, 2020

DAY 229 (2020) - Don't let COVID-19 shut your mouth that you cannot sing praises to the Lord! (Please click here for English podcast)

 



                     



Silence

1.   Put on your “brakes” and stop for a moment of silence
2.   Wait for God. Breathe deep for God's peace and feel His presence. Exhale your worries.

Praise and Thanksgiving

1.   Think through your day, all the times that made you smile
2.   Thank God for all those moments, and for all those people

Confession and Repentance (Subjective Shifting Devotion Method http://bishopsilas.blogspot.ca/2009/08/count-down-5-subject-shifting-devotion.html)

1.  Pray for the Holy Spirit to shine on you that you are able to discover your sins and be willing to repent:


     “Dear Holy Spirit, shine your light into the places of darkness in my life. Show me my sins, everything that blocks me from encountering God and having Jesus as my Lord. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.”



2.  Through the Holy Spirit, examine yourself for a short silence and then pray:

     "Dear Lord Jesus, thank you for dying on the cross for our sins and being victorious over death and sin. I confess my sin to you(pause, to tell Jesus what the Holy Spirit has shown you). Forgive my sins by your blood and help me follow you. Holy Spirit, fill me that I may be able to receive your gift to love God and His people. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen."

The Word, Time with Abba (Psalm 89:1-13, Nehemiah 11:1-12:26; 1 Corinthians 10:14-11:2; Proverbs 21:14-16)

     
      TWA Bible link: http://api.pastoralcareschool.org/twa/

     Today's main passage:
     I will sing of the Lord’s great love forever;
    with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known
    through all generations.
      I will declare that your love stands firm forever,
    that you have established your faithfulness in heaven itself.
You said, “I have made a covenant with my chosen one,
    I have sworn to David my servant,
‘I will establish your line forever
    and make your throne firm through all generations.’”
The heavens praise your wonders, Lord,
    your faithfulness too, in the assembly of the holy ones.

Psalm 89:1-5


    Let's have a time to be still and give the Holy Spirit space to speak through the passage we have just read. Offer this time to Jesus as you listen to him.    

    My Listening
    The topic I received today is: Don't let COVID-19 shut your mouth that you cannot sing praises to the Lord!

    This Pandemic makes many Christians stop singing praises to God, or singing less to praise God.

    Today, Abba Father commands me to remind you not to do that! 

    It is so easy to have a new habit not singing praises to God in the midst of this pandemic because Christians are more and more comfortable just to listen and not to sing while having online worship. And, those who can go to their churches to worship are not allow to sing. Only the one who is leading the worship is allow to sing!

    Today's Psalm 89:1-5 gives us very important guide of how we need to try our best to sing praises to God in all times:
    1. To sing of the Lord's great love is forever and cannot stop
    2. It's the most effective way to proclaim the Gospel when we sing praises to God
    3. That's the time to establish the church, establish faithful people of God and our next and many generations while we sing praise to God
    4. When we sing praises to God, the angels and archangels will sing with us praising God in heaven

    So, don't let COVID-19 shut your mouth that you cannot receive all those blessings I mention above!

    What I receive from the Lord is this:
    1. You need to open your soul to sing praises to the Lord loudly when you worship God at home through online worship

    2. You need to open your soul to praise the Lord but to praise Him opening your mouth without any sound(or very minimum sound) while you are at church wearing a mask.

    3. Try your best to find time to praise the Lord daily more and more

    Don't let COVID-19 shut your mouth that you cannot sing praises to the Lord!

     
     Dear Lord Jesus,  
     Help us not to let COVID-19 stopping us to sing praises to you. In Jesus Name we pray, Amen.
o   
     Reflect on these questions:
     1. What inspiration have you received from today's catch?
      
      2.  What is your next step?
    
           Family Corner:
     Find an opportunity to share with your family the importance of today's message. 
     


   Please click "Amazing Grace, My Chains are Gone" to receive more messages from Jesus to you and the fresh anointing from the Holy Spirit:

     

       To know, learn and practice this method of Time with Abba, please click this link: https://www.pastoralcareschool.org

       Please click this link if you have an Android Cel to listen to the most recent ten  podcasts:
      Time with Abba, Depression Out:



       Welcome to use my first blog: Read one chapter of Bible a day 

No comments:

誰能使我們與基督的愛隔絕呢?

  大齋期四十日 "破。立"每日靈修,請按下面連結: http://breakbuild.blogspot.com/   楊平忠大主教領受 "使命113"異象之見證 Archbishop Yong’s MISSION 113 videos,...